Training in Bangalore offers best Objective – C Training in Bangalore with most experienced professionals. Our Instructors are working in Objective – C and related technologies for more years in MNC’s. We aware of industry needs and we are offering Objective – C Training in Bangalore in more practical way. Our team of Objective – C trainers offers Objective – C in Classroom training, Objective – C Online Training and Objective – C Corporate Training services. We framed our syllabus to match with the real world requirements for both beginner level to advanced level. Our training will be handled in either weekday or weekends programme depends on participants requirement. We do offer Fast-Track Objective – C Training in Bangalore and One-to-One Objective – C Training in Bangalore. Here are the major topics we cover under this Objective – C course Syllabus Objective-C Introduction course, Objective-C Basics, Programming language core elements, Core concepts of Object Oriented Programming, Custom Classes, Objective-C Categories & Protocols, Cocoa Containers & Collections, Cocoa Memory Management, Debugging and testing.Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Training in Bangalore located in various places in Bangalore. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented Objective – C Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of Objective – C trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our Objective – C Training Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only Objective – C training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
What is Objective-C?
Objective-C® is an object oriented language which lies on top of the C language. Apple Inc is used Objective-C as main programming language in Mac OS X and iOS® development and their respective API’s , Cocoa and Cocoa Touch.
Object Oriented Programming + Structured Programming = Objective C
- Objective-C is the primary language used to write Mac software.
- Objective-C® is a superset of the ANSI version of the C programming language and supports the same basic syntax as C.
- Everything C can do, Objective-C can do too, but not the other way around.
- All the object oriented syntax and operations are derived from SmallTalk.
- All the non-object oriented syntax and operations are identical to C.
- Since it lies on top of C, it is possible to compile any C program with an Objective-C compiler, and to freely include C code within an Objective-C class.
Addition to that, there are more features which gives more advantages when compared to other languages. Some features like Dynamic binding, Message Forwarding, Protocols and Deleagates and so.
What is Cocoa and Cocoa Touch?
- Cocoa is a framework (similar to shared libraries) and written in Objective-C®, and hence Objective-C is the preferred language for development of Cocoa applications.
- Cocoa framework is a native object-oriented application programming interface for Mac OS X.
- Cocoa Touch includes gesture recognition, animation, and a different user interface library for the iOS operating system, used on Apple devices such as the iPhone, the iPod Touch, and the iPad.
- Without any one of them (Cocoa or Cocoa Touch) we cannot develop an application in iOS which is primarily used for iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone devices.