Android Training in Bangalore
Android Training in Bangalore: Android is an open-source Linux-based OS that has its own place and demand in the current mobile world and it is maintained as an open source project by Google. Android is a rapidly growing technology that is specifically designed for smartphone users and tablet users.
Android Training Student Review
I’m a currently in my 3rd year of BE – Information Science degree. My passion is to become the best Mobile App developer. I have already done projects on C C++ , Java and some of the mobile apps by my own without proper guidance. So I searched for the best training institute which can train me and assist me well to become a professional mobile app developer. And I got exactly the same from Global Training Bangalore. My trainer was an passionate teacher and experienced person and he was having sound knowledge on mobile app development. He helped me in many ways and made me think logically to develop new innovations.
More about Android Training in Bangalore!
- India is considered as a place which has several globally recognized IT hubs. Android is a part of daily lives of over 200 million Indian users due to its user friendly features like ease of use, rapid response, ubiquitous access, intuitive GUI, affordability, security and social networking.
- TIB Academy is the best Android training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about Android application architecture, components, layouts, views & widgets, menus & messages, intent & intent filters, services, SQLite and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Prerequisites for Android Training
- Basic knowledge on Java programming.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with the concepts of Android from the basics.
Android Job Openings in Bangalore
- Android jobs are suitable for people who have key skills on Java programming, logical thinking and analytics. In the current IT market, there are plenty of Android opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess strong Android knowledge with practical experience, you can get job as Android/ mobile app developer.
- If you possess Android as a co-skill iOS, you can get job as Mobile App Consultant.
- If you possess Android as a co-skill along with software development, SDK, XML and JSON, you can get job as Senior Software Engineer.
- If you possess Android as a co-skill along with AWS, MySQL, PHP and NodeJS, you can get job as Technical Lead.
- Some of the companies that hire for Android are Accenture, Harman, Qualcomm, McAfee, Mphasis, Intel, Reliance, Bosch, Capgemini, Philips, Nvidia, Shell.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best Android training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Android training and placement guidance.
What is special about the Android training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore is the only institute providing the best Android training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best mobile application developer.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the Android training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Android classroom training, Android online training and Android weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Android course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate Android course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
Android Course Timing & Duration
Android Classroom Training Timing
Mon – Fri : 7 AM to 10 AM & 7 PM to 9.30 PM
Sat & Sun : Flexible Timing
Duration : 30 – 35 hrs.
Android Online Training Timing
Mon – Fri : 7 AM to 10 AM & 7 PM to 9.30 PM
Sat & Sun : Flexible Timing
Duration : 5 weeks
Android Fast Track Training
Duration : within 15 days.
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
For Android Training Support
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
Android Training in Bangalore Syllabus
- Android – What it is?
- History of Android
- Importance of Java language for Android Apps
- Other mobile OS-es
- Android Versions & different development tools
2. Java Fundamentals
- OOPS basics
- Classes & Objects
- Components of a Class
- Structure of a Class & Java File
- Abstract Class
3. Android Architecture
Significance of Android Project Structure
- Introduction to Android Studio(Getting started with Android Studio)
- Android App Project Architecture
- Generated Folder
- Assets folder
- Resources folder
- Android Manifest XML
- Gradle Build System
- Setting up Emulator and and running app in emulator and real android devices.
4. Android Application Components
- Activities & Fragments
- Activity Life Cycle
- Activity – How to create your activity
5. Android Layouts
- Layout XML files
- Absolute Layout
- Relative Layout
- Linear Layout
- Frame Layout
- Tab Layout
- Table Layout
- List Layout (List View)
- Recycler View (List,Grid,etc)
6. Android Views & Widgets
- Button View
- EditText View
- TextView View
- Image View
7. Menus & Messages
- Adding option menus
- Adding popup menus
- Showing dialogs
- Raising toasts
- Custom Dialog
8. Intent & Intent Filters
- Intents – How and When to use them
- Intent Objects – Action, Data & Category
- Intent Filters – Matching Rules / Tests
- Explicit Intent & Implicit Intent
- Lifecycle of a Service
- When to use Services
- Main Application Threads & Worker Threads
10. Broadcast Receivers
- Broadcast Receivers
- Listening for specified broadcasts
- System broadcasts
- Custom & User defined broadcasts
- Sticky Broadcasts
- Static Broadcast Receiver and Dynamic Broadcast Receiver Difference
- Pending Intents
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLiteOpenHelper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors
- Inserts, updates, and deletes, fetch
- Updating Database (Alter Table , etc)
12. Content Provider
- Content Proivider Fundamental
- Contact Content Provider
- Other Built-in Content Providers
- Creating Custom Content Provider
- Understanding Content URI
- Sharing Information from custom content provider
13. Shared Preferences
- Introduction and example
14. External Database Communication
- Introduction to JSON file formats
- Using Web Services to connect to remote DB
- Significance of AsyncTask class
- Use JSON for data communication to Web Services
- Fetching data from JSON & loading into Activities