CCNA Training in Bangalore
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. This is an advanced level of Cisco’s networking certification. Cisco demands an in-depth knowledge of networking concepts in acquiring CCNA certification. Computer Networking is the communication and data transaction between two or more computing devices. Wired networking and wireless networking are two ways of how the network connection can be established. PAN (Personal Area Network), LAN (Local Area Network), MAN (Metropolitan Area Network), WAN (Wide Area Network), Internetwork are types of networks.
I have been working in non-IT background for 2 years. I wanted to switch to IT hardware side on the networking area. In our organization, there were chances to switch to networking, So I decided to pursue CCNA certification and CCNP certification. I found Global Training Bangalore (TIB) institute who could help me in a systematic learning. Though I had to travel 60kms to the training institute every morning, my trainer was very understanding. If in case I missed my train, we would have online session. The trainer had CCNA certification and CCNP certification. Though I learnt the networking through the software, I understood everything clearly. My sincere thanks to the fantastic dedicated trainer and TIB center. And I have successfully cleared CCNA exam.
Tell me more about CCNA?
- CCNA course syllabus is designed by highly experienced professionals. It comprises of some highlighting concepts such as basic networking terminologies – types / components / characteristics / wired and wireless mode, OSI model – 7 network layers, IPV4 / IPV6, routing, switching and lot more. Please check below for a detailed syllabus.
- For CCNA course, it will take up to 35hrs which is approximately 1 ½ months to complete the course whether weekdays or weekends classes.
Are there any prerequisites for CCNA?
- Basic knowledge on N+ fundamentals also known as networking fundamentals.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you from the basics of this CCNA course.
Can you help me about CCNA Job Opportunities?
- CCNA key skills are networking, router configuration, switches, wired and wireless networks. In the current IT market, there are plenty of opportunities for the experienced professionals in the above skills.
- With CCNA certification and experience, you can get job as Network support professional.
- If you possess CCNA certification and or experience along with device installation and troubleshooting, well versed routers and switches knowledge, firewall, you can get job as Routing and Switching Engineer.
- Some of the companies that hire for CCNA certified experienced people are Synophic Systems, Cyient, JP Morgan, Accenture, Convergys, Oracle, Virtela, McAffee, Replicon, Dimension Data and PegaSystems.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is one of the best CCNA training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best CCNA training.
What is special about the CCNA training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best CCNA in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best CCNA certified professional.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the CCNA training program will be usually scheduled during flexible timings in weekends. This training will make you feel like obtaining the best CCNA course in Bangalore with moderate course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the CCNA Class timings and course duration?
|Day||CCNA Classroom Training Timing||CCNA Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Call to Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
Global Training Bangalore provides you CCNA training. They provide you online classes, offline classes and weekend classes. You can choose whatever you want and you can ask them to schedule your class according to your convenient time. They provide assignments, problems every week. So that you can be mastered in CCNA training. They provide you CCNA training with affordable fee.
CCNA Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 15 days.
CCNA Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. Networking concepts
- Components of network – router, switch, hub, bridge etc
- Types of Network – LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN, PAN & Content Network
- Defining Network requirements – NIC- Ethernet (CSMA/CD)
- 10/100/1000 mbps DUPLEX (Half/Full/Auto) – Connecting Media – Coax.
- 10 base 2T – UTP/STP – CAT 1/2/3..
- Straight through/cross crimping (only details no practical)
- Fiber optics – Single/Multimedia
- 100 Base TX/FX etc – wireless communication
- Ethernet cabling Standard
- Connecting Devices
- Repeater – Hub – Switch – Bridge – Topology – Bus/Star/Ring
2. OSI – Model
- 7 Layers – Communication between the Layers (Encapsulation & De-encapsulation) – PDU.
- Layer 2 – MAC/LLC – 802.3/802.2 (SAP/SNAP) /Ethernet II – Frames
- Broadcast/Collision domain – point of -Hub/Switch/Router
- L4 – 3way handshake – windowing – and about – Connectionless
- Packet size [64B (mini) to 1518B (Max)]
3. TCP/IP Model & Ipv4 Addressing
- All Layers of TCP/IP Compound with – OS
- Application Layer – TFTP/FTP/SMTP/TELNET/SNMP/DNS
- Transport Layer – TCP/UDP – TCP Segment Format
- 3 way handshake/windowing – UDP segment Format
- Internet Layer
- IP datagram format – Protocol No. – TCP 6 – UDP 17
- ICMP – ARP – RARP
- Introduction to IP addressing – Class A/B/C/D/E
- Private IP address – First OCTET range etc.
- Default Subnet Mask
- Class C Subnetting & Practice no. given
- Class B Subnetting & problems
- Class A Subnetting & problems