CCNA Training in Bangalore
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. This is an advanced level of Cisco’s networking certification. Cisco demands an in-depth knowledge of networking concepts in acquiring CCNA certification. Computer Networking is the communication and data transaction between two or more computing devices. Wired networking and wireless networking are two ways of how the network connection can be established. PAN (Personal Area Network), LAN (Local Area Network), MAN (Metropolitan Area Network), WAN (Wide Area Network), Internetwork are types of networks.
I have been working in non-IT background for 2 years. I wanted to switch to IT hardware side on the networking area. In our organization, there were chances to switch to networking, So I decided to pursue CCNA certification and CCNP certification. I found Global Training Bangalore (TIB) institute who could help me in a systematic learning. Though I had to travel 60kms to the training institute every morning, my trainer was very understanding. If in case I missed my train, we would have online session. The trainer had CCNA certification and CCNP certification. Though I learnt the networking through the software, I understood everything clearly. My sincere thanks to the fantastic dedicated trainer and TIB center. And I have successfully cleared CCNA exam.
Tell me more about CCNA?
- CCNA course syllabus is designed by highly experienced professionals. It comprises of some highlighting concepts such as basic networking terminologies – types / components / characteristics / wired and wireless mode, OSI model – 7 network layers, IPV4 / IPV6, routing, switching and lot more. Please check below for a detailed syllabus.
- For CCNA course, it will take up to 35hrs which is approximately 1 ½ months to complete the course whether weekdays or weekends classes.
Are there any prerequisites for CCNA?
- Basic knowledge on N+ fundamentals also known as Networking fundamentals.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you from the basics of this CCNA course.
Can you help me about CCNA Job Opportunities?
- CCNA key skills are networking, router configuration, switches, wired and wireless networks. In the current IT market, there are plenty of opportunities for the experienced professionals in the above skills.
- With CCNA certification and experience, you can get job as Network support professional.
- If you possess CCNA certification and or experience along with device installation and troubleshooting, well versed routers and switches knowledge, firewall, you can get job as Routing and Switching Engineer.
- Some of the companies that hire for CCNA certified experienced people are Synophic Systems, Cyient, JP Morgan, Accenture, Convergys, Oracle, Virtela, McAffee, Replicon, Dimension Data and PegaSystems.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is one of the best CCNA training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best CCNA training.
What is special about the CCNA training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best CCNA in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best CCNA certified professional.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the CCNA training program will be usually scheduled during flexible timings in weekends. This training will make you feel like obtaining the best CCNA course in Bangalore with moderate course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the CCNA Class timings and course duration?
|Day||CCNA Classroom Training Timing||CCNA Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Global Training Bangalore provides you CCNA training. They provide you online classes, offline classes and weekend classes. You can choose whatever you want and you can ask them to schedule your class according to your convenient time. They provide assignments, problems every week. So that you can be mastered in CCNA training. They provide you CCNA training with affordable fee.
CCNA Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 15 days.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
CCNA Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. Network Fundamentals
- Compare and contrast OSI and TCP/IP models
- Compare and contrast TCP and UDP protocols
- Describe the impact of infrastructure components in an enterprise network
- Access points
- Wireless controllers
- Describe the effects of cloud resources on enterprise network architecture
- Traffic path to internal and external cloud services
- Virtual services
- Basic virtual network infrastructure
- Compare and contrast collapsed core and three-tier architectures
- Compare and contrast network topologies
- Select the appropriate cabling type based on implementation requirements
- Apply troubleshooting methodologies to resolve problems
- Perform and document fault isolation
- Resolve or escalate
- Verify and monitor resolution
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Compare and contrast IPv4 address types
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing requirements in a
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv6 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 Stateless Address Auto Configuration
- Compare and contrast IPv6 address types
- Global unicast
- Unique local
- Link local
- Modified EUI 64
2. LAN Switching Technologies
- Describe and verify switching concepts
- MAC learning and aging
- Frame switching
- Frame flooding
- MAC address table
- Interpret Ethernet frame format
- Troubleshoot interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, duplex, speed)
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs (normal/extended range) spanning multiple
- Access ports (data and voice)
- Default VLAN
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot interswitch connectivity
- Trunk ports
- Add and remove VLANs on a trunk
- DTP, VTP (v1&v2), and 802.1Q
- Native VLAN
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot STP protocols
- STP mode (PVST+ and RPVST+)
- STP root bridge selection
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot STP related optional features
- BPDU guard
- Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- Cisco Discovery Protocol
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel
- Describe the benefits of switch stacking and chassis aggregation
3. Routing Technologies
- Describe the routing concepts
- Packet handling along the path through a network
- Forwarding decision based on route lookup
- Frame rewrite
- Interpret the components of a routing table
- Network mask
- Next hop
- Routing protocol code
- Administrative distance
- Gateway of last resort
- Describe how a routing table is populated by different routing information sources
- Admin distance
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inter-VLAN routing
- Router on a stick
- Compare and contrast static routing and dynamic routing
- Compare and contrast distance vector and link state routing protocols
- Compare and contrast interior and exterior routing protocols
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- Default route
- Network route
- Host route
- Floating static
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv2 for IPv4(excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-
link, and LSAs)
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv3 for IPv6(excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-
link, and LSAs)
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering,
manual summarization, redistribution, stub)
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering,
manual summarization, redistribution, stub)
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2 for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering,
manual summarization, redistribution)
- Troubleshoot basic Layer 3 end-to-end connectivity issues
4. WAN Technologies
- Configure and verify PPP and MLPPP on WAN interfaces using local authentication
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot PPPoE client-side interfaces using local authentication
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot GRE tunnel connectivity
- Describe WAN topology options
- Hub and spoke
- Full mesh
- Single vs dual-homed
- Describe WAN access connectivity options
- Metro Ethernet
- Broadband PPPoE
- Internet VPN (DMVPN, site-to-site VPN, client VPN)
- Configure and verify single-homed branch connectivity using eBGP IPv4 (limited to peering and route advertisement using Network command only)
- Describe basic QoS concepts
- Device trust
- (i) Voice
- (ii) Video
- (iii) Data
- Congestion management
5. Infrastructure Services
- Describe DNS lookup operation
- Troubleshoot client connectivity issues involving DNS
- Configure and verify DHCP on a router (excluding static reservations)
- TFTP, DNS, and gateway options
- Troubleshoot client- and router-based DHCP connectivity issues
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic HSRP
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inside source NAT
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client/server mode
6. Infrastructure Security
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot port security
- Max MAC addresses
- Violation actions
- Err-disable recovery
- Describe common access layer threat mitigation techniques
- DHCP snooping
- Nondefault native VLAN
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 access list for traffic filtering
- Verify ACLs using the APIC-EM Path Trace ACL Analysis tool
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic device hardening
- Local authentication
- Secure password
- Access to device
- Source address
- Login banner
- Describe device security using AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
7. Infrastructure Management
- Configure and verify device-monitoring protocols
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues using ICMP echo-based IP SLA
- Configure and verify device management
- Backup and restore device configuration
- Using Cisco Discovery Protocol or LLDP for device discovery
- Configure and verify initial device configuration
- Perform device maintenance
- Cisco IOS upgrades and recovery (SCP, FTP, TFTP, and MD5 verify)
- Password recovery and configuration register
- File system management
- Use Cisco IOS tools to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Ping and traceroute with extended option
- Terminal monitor
- Log events
- Local SPAN
- Describe network programmability in enterprise network architecture
- Function of a controller
- Separation of control plane and data plane
- Northbound and southbound APIs