Manual Testing Training in Bangalore
Manual Testing is the process of software testing or product testing or application testing or website testing to rectify the flaws, defects, bugs without using any automation scripts or tools. Some of the popular Manual testing techniques are acceptance testing, white-box testing, black-box testing, Unit testing, System testing and Integration testing.
I’m a BE Computer science engineering graduate passed in April 2016. Previously, I worked with a BPO company for 8 months. But, I wanted my career in software testing field. Most of my friends suggested to do Selenium course. I had no idea about testing while joining in TIB Academy. So my trainer suggested me to start from Manual testing. I did both the Manual testing and Selenium testing from the same trainer. So that was easy for me to understand the flow from manual to automation. After the course, my uncle referred me in his company. Then, I cleared my interview with full confidence and got the offer letter. Now, I’m eagerly waiting for my first day of job. I would like to dedicate my sincere thanks to my trainer and TIB institution.
Tell me more about Manual Testing!
- Manual testing is still being used in different organisations like Financial and Banking domain, Healthcare domain and few other places. It is also used where automation scripts cannot be beneficial like in complex scenarios.
- Manual testing can be used to test in-house windows applications, websites, webservices, database testing, etc.
- TIB Academy is the best Manual testing training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about SDLC, STLC, agile methodology, use case testing, verification and validation, static and dynamic testing, functional and nonfunctional testing, state transition diagram, boundary value analysis and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for Manual Testing?
- There are absolutely NO prerequisites. Manual testing is a course for freshers. So anyone who is interested to build his/her career in software testing can easily learn this course.
- Once you learn Manual testing, then proceed to one of the automation testing tools like Selenium, QTP, JMeter, LoadRunner to become an efficient software testing engineer.
Can you help me about Manual Testing Job Opportunities?
- Manual testing jobs are especially suitable for the people, who are have knowledge like SDLC, STLC, agile methodology, use case testing, verification and validation, static and dynamic testing, functional and nonfunctional testing. In the current IT market, there are plenty of opportunities for the people who are passionate about testing.
- If you possess strong Manual testing experience with JMeter and Fidler, you can get job as Performance tester.
- If you possess Manual testing as a co-skill with QA, test planning and TC execution, you can get job as Senior Manual tester or Test Lead.
- If you possess Manual testing as a co-skill along with DWH, QA and SQL, you can get job as DWH tester.
- If you possess Manual testing as a co-skill along with automation testing and Database testing, you can get job as Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Some of the companies that hire for Manual testing are Accenture, JP Morgan, Oracle, Societe Generale, Qualcomm, Intel, Aricent, Altimetric, Sandisk, Harman, L&T.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best Manual testing training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Manual testing training.
What is special about the Manual Testing training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best Manual testing training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best software tester.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the Manual testing training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Manual testing classroom training, Manual testing online training and Manual testing weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Manual testing course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate Manual testing course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the Manual Testing Testing Class timings and course duration?
|Day||Manual Testing Classroom Training Timing||Manual Testing Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Global Training Bangalore provides excellent training in Manual testing. They mainly focuses on placement of students. So they provide fully hands on training which will help in interviews. They offer weekdays and weekend classes as per student’s need. Trainers are industrial experts with 6+ years of experience. They provide training at affordable fee.
Manual Testing Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 20 – 25 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 4 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 15 days.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
Manual Testing Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. Testing Fundamentals
- Software Testing – Introduction – Importance
- Seven Fundamental Principles of Testing
- SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- STLC (Software Testing Lifecycle)
- SDLC Vs STLC
2. Types of Testing
- Introduction to manual testing.
- Introduction to Automation testing.
- White box\ and Black box testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Smoke and Sanity Testing
- Regression Testing.
- Non-Functional Testing.
3. Test Case Development
- Introduction to Test Case Development.
- Test Scenario
- Test Case Specifications
- Test Basis
- Traceability Matrix
- Tips and Tricks to Create Test Data
- Creation of Sample test case with explanation and important fields.
4. Testing Techniques
- Equivalence Partitioning & Boundary Value Analysis
- Decision Table Testing
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing.
- Error guessing.
5. Test Management & Control
- Test Plan
- Test Strategy
- Test Environment for Software Testing
- Defect Life Cycle
- Testing Tools
- Introduction to Agile methodology.
- Types of Agile process (Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP)
- Scrum Testing
- Scaled Agile Framework(SAFe).
8. White Box Testing
- Introduction to White Box Testing.
- Static Testing
- Cyclomatic Complexity