.NET Training in Bangalore
.NET is an open source cross platform that can be used to build dynamic web applications, web services, mobile applications, desktop applications, gaming, IoT, cloud services and lot more. It is a high performance framework powered by Microsoft. .NET primarily runs on Microsoft Windows Operating system. .NET can be learnt using VB.NET or C#.NET.
I’m B.Tech Computer Science student pursuing my final year. I was dreaming of doing my final year project in .NET, but I had NO knowledge. So I thought of joining the best training institute, and I found TIB. My trainer coached me from the basic level. He gave me full confidence and guidance to complete each and every module of my project. He was very friendly and that made me comfortable to interact with him more. I was very lucky to have such an expert as my tutor. Feeling thankful to Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy).
Tell me more about .NET!
- .NET supports various open source programming languages where C# is the modern and general purpose language that is approved by ECMA and ISO.
- TIB Academy is the best .NET training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about .NET framework, C#, classes & objects, namespace, arrays, collections & generics, file I/O streams, remoting & reflection, SQL Server, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, webforms and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for .NET?
- There are absolutely NO prerequisites. .NET is a course for freshers. So anyone who is interested to build his/her career in .NET and web application development can easily learn this course.
- Once you learn .NET, then proceed to MVC.NET, XML and AngularJS course to become an efficient .NET developer / Web app developer.
Can you help me about .NET Job Opportunities?
- If you possess strong ASP.NET experience with MySQL or SQL Server or Oracle, you can get job as .NET developer/architect.
- If you possess .NET as a co-skill with SQL Server, Winforms, you can get job as Software engineer.
- If you possess strong .NET as a co-skill with SharePoint, you can get job as .NET SharePoint developer.
- If you possess .NET as a co-skill along with ADO.NET, JQuery, MVC and bootstrap, you can get job as dotnet Full Stack developer.
- Some of the companies that hire for .NET are JP Morgan, Accenture, Capgemini, Aricent, Philips, Iris, HCL, KPMG, FIS, GE, Hexaware, E&Y, Datamatics.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is one of the best .NET training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best .NET training and placement guidance.
What is special about the .NET training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best .NET training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best .NET developer.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the .NET training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide .NET classroom training, .NET online training and .NET weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best .NET course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate .NET course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the .NET Class timings and course duration?
|Day||.NET Classroom Training Timing||.NET Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Global training offers hands on training in .NET course. It offers excellent subject coverage and friendly staff. Trainers are easily approachable. Their schedules are flexible with your time and you get training at low fee. They provide you three kinds of training. classroom, online and weekend class. You can choose whatever you want according to your flexible time.
.NET Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
.NET Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. .Net Framework
- CLR, CLS & CTS
- Compilation process in .NET
- Assemblies & Versioning
- Language Syntax
- Data Types, Variables & Operators
- Conditional Statements & Looping Structures
- Garbage Collection and Finalization
- Exception Handling
3. Classes & Objects
- Classes and Objects
- Abstract Classes and Interfaces
- Constructors and Destructors
- Structures, Enumerations
- Boxing & Unboxing
- Data Abstraction
- Namespace, Nested Namespace
- Delegates & Events
- Properties, Indexer & Indexer Overload
- Errors and Exceptions
6. Arrays, Collections & Generics
- Single Dimension Array, Multi Dimension Array
- Generic Collections
7. File I/O and Streams
- Working with Directories and Files
- Read and write file
8. Remoting & Reflection
- Application Domain
- MarshalByRef Object
9. SQL Server
- DML DDL Functions
- Jins & Views
- Functions & Stored Procedure
- Triggers & Cursors
10. ADO.NET (Working with Database)
- Overview of ADO.NET
- Connected vs Disconnected Architecture
- Data Connection Object
- Data Command Object
- Data Adapter Object
- Data Readers
- Data Sets & Data Adapters
- Structure of Dataset
- Execute Non Query
- Execute Reader
- Execute Scalar
11. ASP.NET 4.0
- Introduction to Web Programming
- Client / Server Technology
- Understanding Web Server IIS
12. Page Life Cycle
- Intrinsic Objects in ASP.Net
13. Web Form
- Web Control Class
- Creating Web Forms Application
- Handling Images
- Navigating between Pages
- Managing Server Controls
- Server Control Events
- Using HTML Controls
- Using Data Controls
- Repeater Control
14. Validation Controls
- ASP.Net validation controls
- Configuring validation controls
15. State Management
- Preserving State in Web Applications
- Using Cookies to Preserve State
- ASP.NET Session State
- Application State
16. User Controls
- Creating User Controls
- Interacting with User Controls
- Loading User Controls Dynamically
17. Master Pages & Themes
- Simple Master Page Nested Master Page
- Configuring Master Page Creating Themes
- Applying Themes
- Applying Stylesheet
18. Uploading Files
- Using FileUpload Control
- Setting the location and filename to upload the files
19. Handling Emails
- Protocols for Email
- Sending Mails
- Managing Attachments
20. ASP.NET Web Services
- Introduction to XML Web services
- Creating Web Service
- Setting the Web Service Attribute
- Test and Run Your Web Service
- Consuming a Web Service in Client
- Consuming a Third Party Web service
- Publishing Web Applications.
- Create Web Setup Project.