Salesforce admin Training in Bangalore
Salesforce is one of the leading, cloud based CRM platforms available in the current IT market to create a meaningful and long lasting customer relationship portal. Achieving the business growth through the strong relationship between the customer and Organizations is the main goal of Salesforce CRM.
I graduated out in April 2017. I had done my BE in Civil Engineering stream. I started working in Production Support for a Telecom company. I wanted to get some technical skill, so I can change my career stream. I initially enrolled to do both Salesforce Admin and Developer course. But as I was a newbie and not from technical background, my trainer advised me to just do Salesforce Admin course and do the certification. But I was keen to learn this technology. In Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy), I got the best training and support. After my certification, I have been placed in a decent startup.
Tell me more about Salesforce Admin!
- Contact management, opportunity management, data security management, territory management, analytics, sales, and reports / dashboards are the few star features of Salesforce.
- A Salesforce administrator role is to designing reports by applying in-built objects and functionalities, without having to do any coding.
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the best Salesforce Administrator training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), sales cloud, and deployment models – public cloud community cloud, hybrid cloud, private cloud and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for Salesforce Administrator?
- There are NO prerequisites.
- Our experts are here to help you with the concepts of Salesforce from the basics.
Can you help me about Salesforce Administrator Job Opportunities?
- Salesforce Administrator key skills are cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), sales cloud, and deployment models – public cloud community cloud, hybrid cloud, private cloud and CRM. In the current IT market, there are plenty of opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess strong Salesforce Administration experience with Sales, Marketing, Support and workflow, you can get job as Senior Salesforce admin.
- If you possess Salesforce Administration as a co-skill with triggers, Apex and Visualforce, you can get job as Salesforce consultant.
- If you possess Salesforce Administration as a co-skill along with Data Load, Visualforce, workflow and production support, you can get job as Production Support Engineer.
- If you possess Salesforce Administration as a co-skill along with technical support and reporting, you can get job as Salesforce-Technical Support.
- Some of the companies that hire for Salesforce Administrators are Capgemini, Accenture, Technosoft, Alliance Global, Collabera, and NTT Global, CSC, SRM, IBM, CVent.
Compared to other training institutes, TIB Academy is one of the best Salesforce Administrator training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Salesforce Administrator training and placement guidance.
What is special about the Salesforce Administrator training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best Salesforce Administrator training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best Salesforce expert.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the Salesforce Administrator training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Salesforce Administrator classroom training, Salesforce Administrator online training and Salesforce Administrator weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Salesforce Administrator course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate Salesforce Administrator course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the Salesforce Administrator Class timings and course duration?
|Day||Salesforce Administrator Classroom Training Timing||Salesforce Administrator Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Global Training Bangalore provides best salesforce admin training. They provide well structured classroom with enabled free wifi, course materials and projectors.Their training is fully practical and hands on. Trainers are working professionals and experienced. They give full support until you get placed in a reputed company. Training fee is affordable and you can get flexible class schedule.
Salesforce Admin Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
Salesforce Admin Training in Bangalore Syllabus
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud Computing
- Layers – Client, Application(Software as a Service (SaaS)), Platform (platform as a service (PaaS)), InfraStructure(infrastructure as a service” (IaaS))
- Server Deployment Models – Public cloudm Community Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud
Introduction to Salesforce Admin
- What is Salesforce Admin.com
- Products and Services
1. Customer Relationship Management(CRM) – Salesforce Admin CRM and other CRM
2. The Sales Cloud
3. The Service Cloud
4. Force.com Platform
8. Web services
9. Mobile support
Introduction to Force.com Platform
- Registering Developer Edition with Salesforce Admin.com
- Standard applications
- Standard Tabs
- Standard Objects and relationships, Links
- Setup page – Personal Setup, Application Setup and Administration Setup
- Personal Information
- Change Password
- Reset my security Token
- Change My Display
- Grant Login Access
- Calendar Access
- Email Settings
Designing Applications on Force.com – I
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Adding text ,Currency,Checkbox,Date fields
- Creating Picklists
- Field Dependencies
Designing Applications on Force.com – II
- Encrypted fields, field help, and field history tracking
- Use master detail, lookup, and many-to-many Relationships
- Custom button and links Creation
- Rollup Summary field
Designing Applications on Force.com – III
- Develop custom formulas
- Use the vlookup, regex, ischanged, isnew, and priorvalue functions to build business processes
- Validation Rules – Creating rule by applying formulas
- Payelayouts – Payelayout Editor,Grouping fields into New Section, adding spece between Fields, Editing Field properties
- Search Layouts
Designing Applications on Force.com – IV
- Introducing Workflow Rules and work flow actions
- Email Alerts – Email templates
- Field Updates – Queues and Time Dependent Workflow Actions
Designing Applications on Force.com – V
- Creating an approval Process
1. Create an Email template for approvals
2. Create an Approval Process
3. Create a Custom Profile
4. Create User
5. Test the Approval Process
- Introducing Reports and Custom Reports
- Create a tabular Report
- Create a Summary Report – Adding Summary fields and adding Columns and Filters
- Create Matrix Report
- Exporting Reports
- Dashboards – Creating and Editing Dashboards, Adding Dashboard SnapShots to Home Page, Creating Additional Reports
- Creating Custom Report Types
Sharing and Security data – I
- Creating User Accounts
- Controlling Access to Data
- Controlling Access to Objects
1. Introducing Profiles
2. Standard Profiles
3. Custom Profiles
- Controlling Access to Fields
1. Introducing Filed Level Security
2. Accessing Field-Level Security Settings
Sharing and Security Data – II
- Controlling Access to Records
- Introducing Organization-Wide Defaults
- Introducing Role Hierarchies
- Company Roles and Profiles
- Sharing Rules
- Manual Sharing
Sharing and Security data – III
- Displaying Field values and Page Layouts according to Profiles –
- Overriding Sharing with Object Level Permissions
- Administration Groups – Managing Groups(Public and Personal)
Sharing and Security data – IV
- Login History
- Password Policies
- User session Settings
- Set Trusted Ip range
Administration Setup – Mobile, Desktop and Email administration
- Mobile Administration:
1. Configuring Mobile user
2. User Settings
- Desktop Administration:
1. Configuring for outlook
2. Offline Briefcase configuration
- Email Administration
1. Testing Deliverability
2. Deliverability Settings
3. Setting Organization-Wide addresses
4. Compliance BCC
5. Setting Email Footers
Company Profile and Monitoring
- Editing Company Information
- Settings Fiscal Year
- Settings Business Hours and Holis
- Language Settings
- Debug Logs
- Email Log files
Managing data – I
- Importing data to Salesforce Admin.com from external Sources
- Import Custom objects
- Data Export
- Mass Transfer Records
- Mass Delete Records
- Mass Trnasfer Approval
- Mass Update addresses
Managing data – II
- Data Loader
1. Data loader Overview
2. When to use Data Loader
3. Installing and Configuraing dayta Loader
4. Use Data Loader to create mapping files and upsert data
5. Running Batch Processes
6. Command Line Quick start