Salesforce Admin Training in Bangalore
Information Technologies services, Healthcare, Financial services, Retail sales, Insurance and Education are some of the top industries that use Salesforce Administration for customer relationship management. Our Salesforce Admin training in Bangalore helps build and validate your administration and management skills with real-time practice sessions. Our Salesforce Admin course syllabus has been designed by Salesforce Admin certified professionals. We regularly update Salesforce admin syllabus to keep pace with the latest cloud CRM upgrades. We assure that you will be learning the latest technology with free Salesforce Admin certification training in Bangalore.
Salesforce is one of the leading, cloud based CRM platforms available in the current IT market to create a meaningful and long lasting customer relationship portal. Achieving the business growth through the strong relationship between the customer and Organizations is the main goal of Salesforce CRM.
Student Review about Our Salesforce Admin Training in Bangalore
I graduated out in April 2017. I had done my BE in Civil Engineering stream. I started working in Production Support for a Telecom company. I wanted to get some technical skill, so I can change my career stream. I initially enrolled to do both Salesforce Admin and Developer course. But as I was a newbie and not from technical background, my trainer advised me to just do Salesforce Admin course and certification in Bangalore. But I was keen to learn this technology. In Global Training Bangalore , I got the best training and support. After my certification, I have been placed in a decent startup.
More about Salesforce Admin Training in Bangalore
- Contact management, opportunity management, data security management, territory management, analytics, sales, and reports / dashboards are the few star features of Salesforce.
- A Salesforce administrator role is to designing reports by applying in-built objects and functionalities, without having to do any coding.
- Global Training Bangalore is the best Salesforce Administration training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), sales cloud, and deployment models – public cloud community cloud, hybrid cloud, private cloud and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Prerequisites to Get Salesforce Admin Training in Bangalore
- There are NO prerequisites.
- Our experts are here to help you with the concepts of Salesforce from the basics.
Salesforce Admin Training in Bangalore with Jobs and Placements
Salesforce Administrator key skills are cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), sales cloud, and deployment models – public cloud community cloud, hybrid cloud, private cloud and CRM. In the current IT market, there are plenty of opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess strong Salesforce Administration experience with Sales, Marketing, Support and workflow, you can get job as Senior Salesforce admin.
- If you possess Salesforce Administration as a co-skill with triggers, Apex and Visualforce, you can get job as Salesforce consultant.
- If you possess Salesforce Administration as a co-skill along with Data Load, Visualforce, workflow and production support, you can get job as Production Support Engineer.
- If you possess Salesforce Administration as a co-skill along with technical support and reporting, you can get job as Salesforce-Technical Support.
- Some of the companies that hire for Salesforce Administrators are Capgemini, Accenture, Technosoft, Alliance Global, Collabera, and NTT Global, CSC, SRM, IBM, CVent.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best Salesforce Admin training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Salesforce Admin training and placement guidance.
What is Special about Our Salesforce Admin Training in Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore is the only institute providing the best Salesforce Admin training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best Salesforce expert.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the Salesforce Admin training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Salesforce Admin classroom training, Salesforce Admin online training and Salesforce Admin weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Salesforce Admin course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate Salesforce Admin course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
Salesforce Admin Course Timing & Duration
Salesforce Admin Classroom Training Timing
Mon – Fri : 7 AM to 10 AM & 7 PM to 9.30 PM
Sat & Sun : Flexible Timing
Duration : 30 – 35 hrs.
Salesforce Admin Online Training Timing
Mon – Fri : 7 AM to 10 AM & 7 PM to 9.30 PM
Sat & Sun : Flexible Timing
Duration : 5 weeks
Salesforce Admin Fast Track Training
Duration : within 15 days.
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
For Salesforce Admin Training Support
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
Salesforce Admin Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1.Introduction to Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud Computing
- Layers – Client, Application(Software as a Service (SaaS)), Platform (platform as a service (PaaS)), InfraStructure(infrastructure as a service (IaaS)), Server
- Deployment Models – Public cloud Community Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud
2.Introduction to Salesforce Admin
- What is Salesforce Admin.com
- Products and Services
- Customer Relationship Management(CRM) – Salesforce
3.Admin CRM and other CRM
- The Sales Cloud
- The Service Cloud
- Force.com Platform
- App Exchange
- Web services
- Mobile support
4.Introduction to Force.com Platform
- Registering Developer Edition with Salesforce Admin.com
- Standard applications
- Standard Tabs
- Standard Objects and relationships, Links
- Setup page – Personal Setup, Application Setup and Administration Setup
- Personal Information
- Change Password
- Reset my security Token
- Change My Display
- Grant Login Access
- Calendar Access
- Email Settings
6.Designing Applications on Force.com – I
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs
- Creating Tabs – Web tabs
- Adding text, Currency
- Checkbox, Date fields
- Creating Picklists
- Field Dependencies
7.Designing Applications on Force.com – II
- Encrypted fields, field help, and field history tracking
- Use master detail, lookup, and many-to-many Relationships
- Custom button and links Creation
- Rollup Summary field
8.Designing Applications on Force.com – III
- Develop custom formulas
- Use the vlookup, regex, ischanged, isnew, and priorvalue
- Functions to build business processes
- Validation Rules – Creating rule by applying formulas
- Page layouts
- Search Layouts
- Introducing Reports and Custom Reports
- Create a tabular Report
- Create a Summary Report
- Create Matrix Report
- Exporting Reports
- Creating Custom Report Types
10.Designing Applications on Force.com – IV
- Introducing Workflow Rules and work flow actions Email Alerts – E
- Create a Custom Profile
- Create User
- Test the Approval Process
11.Sharing and Security data – I
- Creating User Accounts
- Controlling Access to Data
- Controlling Access to Objects
- Introducing Profiles o Standard Profiles o Custom Profiles
- Controlling Access to Fields o Introducing Filed Level Security
- Accessing Field-Level Security Settings
12.Sharing and Security data – II
- Controlling Access to Records
- Introducing Organization-Wide Defaults
- Introducing Role Hierarchies
- Company Roles and Profiles
- Sharing Rules
- Manual Sharing
13.Sharing and Security data – III
- Displaying Field values and Page Layouts according to Profiles
- Overriding Sharing with Object Level Permissions
- Administration Groups – Managing Groups(Public and Personal)
14.Sharing and Security data – IV
- Login History
- Password Policies
- User session Settings
- Set Trusted Ip range
15.Administration Setup – Mobile, Desktop and Email administration
- Mobile Administration
- Configuring Mobile user
- User Settings
- Configuring for outlook
- Offline Briefcase configuration
- Testing Deliverability
- Deliverability Settings
- Setting Organization-Wide addresses
- Compliance BCC
- Setting Email Footers
18.Company Profile and Monitoring
- Editing Company Information
- Settings Fiscal Year
- Settings Business Hours and Holis
- Language Settings
- Debug Logs
- Email Log files
19.Managing data – I
- Importing data to Salesforce Admin.com from external Sources
- Import Custom objects
- Data Export
- Mass Transfer Records
- Mass Delete Records
- Mass Update addresses
20.Managing data – II
- Data loader Overview
- When to use Data Loader
- Installing and Configuring data Loader
- Use Data Loader to create mapping files and upsert data
- Running Batch Processes
- Command Line Quick start