SAS Training in Bangalore
SAS is a leader in data analytics environment to provide great solutions to the data management issues and Big Data challenges.
As I have been working as the production support engineer for the last 3 years, I’m using excel for data analytics. My organisation was planning to move towards SAS or R. To get an opportunity into SAS and enhance our skills, three of our team members decided to learn SAS the analytical tool. Our manager approved our SAS training. And so we went to enroll in Global Training Bangalore to upgrade our skills.
Tell me more about SAS!
- SAS was originated in 1976 by major international organizations (International Monetary Fund and World Bank) and Research Statisticians.
- SAS is used to perform model, forecast, predicts and analyzes the statistical data.
- Global Training Bangalore is the best SAS training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about SAS system architecture, syntax, modules, data sets, variables, loops, functions, arrays, procedures, SAS/SQL, SAS/MACROS, SAS/ODS, SAS/REPORTS and lot more.
Are there any prerequisites for SAS?
- Basic knowledge on data and statistics.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with the concepts of SAS from the basics.
Can you help me about SAS Job Opportunities?
- SAS key skills are SQL, data quality, reporting, business analysis, excel and SAS programming. In the current IT market, there are plenty of opportunities for the laterals who are already passionate about data analytics.
- But, R is an equivalent open source programming language for statistics and data modeling and forecasting and affordable by many organizations. So, we three enrolled for Data Science with R programming.
Compared to other training institutes, TIB Academy is one of the best SAS training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best SAS training.
What is special about the SAS training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore is the only institute providing the best Agile and Scrum training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best Agile and Scrum professional, be it developer, tester or business analyst.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the Agile and Scrum training program will be usually scheduled during flexible timings in weekends. They provide Agile and Scrum classroom training, Agile and Scrum online training and Agile and Scrum weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Agile and Scrum course in Bangalore with moderate Agile and Scrum course fees.
- The course will help you to enhance your team management skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the SAS Class timings and course duration?
|Day||SAS Classroom Training Timing||SAS Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) provides best SAS training with placement assistance. They provide SAS classroom and online training as per student’s convenience. They have well structured with free wifi enabled classroom. They provide video lectures and real time problems for a better interactive class. They conduct backup classes for missing topics. They schedule classes based on student need.
SAS Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 25 – 30 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 17 days.
SAS Training in Bangalore Syllabus
Part – I
1. BASE SAS
- Introduction To SAS System & Architecture
- History And Various Modules
- Variables & SAS Syntax Rules
- SAS Data Sets
- Data Set Options
- Reading Raw Data
- Infile Statement With Options
- Working With External Files & Options
- Multiple Observations
- Input Styles
- Select Statement
- Creating & Redefining Variables
- Where Statement
- If – Then Else Statement
- Output Statement, Put Statement
- Do Loops
- Modifying And Combining Data Sets
- Updating Master Data Set
- SAS Functions
- An Introduction To Arrays And Array Processing
- Overview Of Methods For Combining Sas Data Set
2. BASE SAS PROCEDURES
- Proc sort
- Proc Print
- Proc Means
- Proc Freq
- Proc Copy
- Proc Summary
- Proc Append
- Proc Datasets
- Proc Contents
- Proc Delete
- Proc Format
- Proc Import
- Proc Export
- Introduction To SAS/ SQL
- Data Types, Key Words, & Operators
- Formatting Output
- Group By Clause
- Order By Clause
- Having Clause
- Case Expression and Conditional Logic.
- Creating ,Populating & Deleting Tables
- Alter Table Statement
- Changing Column’s Length
- Renaming A Table & Columns
- Macro Concepts
- Macros And Macro Variables
- Creating Macro Variables
- Using Macro Variables
- Creating Modular Code With Macros
- Invoking A Macro
- Adding Parameters To Macros
- Macros With Conditional Logic
- Using Various Procedures In Macros
- Automatic Variables
- Macro Functions
- Including External Macros
- Creating RTF File
- Creating Html File
- Creating Pdf File
- Frequency Report
- One-Way Frequency Report
- Cross Tabular Frequency Report
- Summary Statistics
- Creating A List Report
- Define Statement
- Order Usage and Group
- Printing Grand Totals
- Break Statement
- Tabulate Procedure
- One-Dimensional Tables
- Two-Dimensional Tables
- Obtaining A Total
- Analysis Variables with options
- Summary Statistics