Teradata Training in Bangalore
Teradata is a leading and emerging database technology that delivers better business yields through technology-enabled solutions like business analytics solutions, ecosystem architecture consulting solutions and hybrid cloud solutions.
I am a Computer Science Engineer with 9+ years of experience in Oracle database and Java. I am a Project Lead and I was placed in a new project where I had to lead the team on Teradata. I joined Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) and completed a fast track Teradata course from them, to get deep insights on data warehousing. Now, I can lead my team effectively. At the end of my course, I felt that I was better equipped to provide comprehensive solutions to clients.
Tell me more about Teradata?
- Teradata is a powerful database to perform data analytics and data reporting in effective manner.
- Customer personalization, operation excellence, finance transformation, product innovations, critical business asset optimization, business risk identification and mitigation are the few highlights of Teradata.
- In this Teradata course in Bangalore, you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about RDBMS, Teradata terminologies like cluster, storage, distribution, access, protection, performance tuning, indices, application utilities and a lot more. Please check below for a detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for Teradata?
- Basic knowledge on SQL and RDBMS will be very beneficial.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with the concepts of Teradata from the basics.
Can you help me understand Teradata Job Opportunities?
- Teradata is suitable for experienced people, who have key skills on software development, software engineering, technology consulting, ETL and RDBMS concepts. In the current IT market, there are plenty of Teradata opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess strong Teradata DB experience with RDBMS concepts and practical knowledge of SQL queries, ETL and DWH, you can get job as Teradata DB developer.
- If you possess Teradata as a co-skill with Hadoop you can get job as Hadoop developer, as Hadoop and Teradata go well together.
- If you possess Teradata as a co-skill along with Informatica, ETL and Data warehousing, you can get job as Informatica developer.
- Some of the companies that hire for Teradata developers are Cemetrix, IBM, JPMorgan.
- If you are a fresher or new to Teradata, then you need proper training and real time experience in any RDBMS for at least 3 years. That will complement your skillset and help you find Teradata opportunities easily.
Compared to other training centers, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best Teradata database training centers in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Teradata training and placement guidance.
What is special about the Teradata training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is one of the best Teradata training Institutes in Bangalore. They have knowledgeable and experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in leading MNCs and corporates with years of real time experience. So they can add relevant insights from the industry and help you to become the best Teradata developer.
- As the trainers are all currently working, the Teradata training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9.30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Teradata classroom training, Teradata online training and Teradata weekend training based upon the student’s convenience. This training will give access to the best Teradata training and placement support with moderate Teradata course cost in Bangalore.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their links to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the Teradata Class timings and course duration?
|Day||Teradata Classroom Training Timing||Teradata Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Teradata training will be better with Global training Bangalore (TIB Academy). They provide classroom or online training as per your need. Classes are very interactive and effective. They are giving you a chance to learn with projects. Their teaching strategy is very different from others. You will have a better learning experience with Global Training in Bangalore (TIB Academy).
Teradata Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
Teradata Training in Bangalore Syllabus
Module 1: Teradata Overview
- Why Teradata?
- What is Teradata?
- Scalability in a Production Environment
- Teradata Competitive Advantages
- Teradata – A Brief History
- The Value of Teradata
- Designed for Today’s Business
- Teradata Manageability
- What is a Teradata Database?
- Review Questions
Module 2: Components and Architecture
- What is a Node?
- MPP System
- Major Components of a Teradata System
- The Parsing Engine
- The Teradata Optimizer
- Access Module Processor (AMP)
- Teradata Parallelism
- Linear Growth and Expandability
Module 3 : Accessing a Teradata Database
- BTEQ – SQL
- Teradata Parallel Transporter (TPT)
- UNICODE support
Module 4: Creating a Teradata Database
- A Teradata Database
- A Teradata User
- Initial Teradata System
- Teradata Space Management
- Creating Tables
- Access Rights
- Review Questions
Module 5: Storing and Accessing Rows
- How Does Teradata Store Rows?
- How Do Other Databases Store Rows?
- Primary Indexes
- Creating a Primary Index
- Primary Index Values
- Accessing Via a Unique Primary Index
- Accessing Via a Non-Unique Primary Index
- Primary Keys and Primary Indexes
- Row Distribution Using a UPI
- Row Distribution Using a NUPI
Module 6: Secondary Index and Table Scans
- Secondary Indexes
- Choosing a Secondary Index
- Unique Secondary Index (USI) Access
- Non-Unique Secondary Index (NUSI) Access
- Comparison of Primary and Secondary Access
- Full-Table Scans
Module 7: Data Protection
- Access Locks
- Transient Journal
- Permanent Journal
Module 8: Teradata Tools
- Query Submitting Tools
- FASTLOAD Utility
- MULTILOAD Utility
- FASTEXPORT Utility
- Administrative Tools
Module 9 : Teradata Installation
- Teradata Installation and Configuration