AWS Training in Bangalore
Many Organizations need their employees to be skilled in cloud technologies, to help in their business growth. Our AWS training in Bangalore helps build your cloud skills. Our AWS certification training in Bangalore helps validate your cloud skills with real time practice sessions. Our AWS course syllabus has been designed by cloud specialists and AWS experts. We regularly update AWS syllabus to keep pace with latest AWS upgrades. We assure that you will be learning the latest cloud technology.
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a popular and newly emerging cloud computing service powered by Amazon to do data management easily and to deliver hardware, software and storage solutions via internet. Scalability, security, dependability and flexibility are some of the important features of AWS.
Student Review about Our AWS Course in Bangalore
I’m into Operations Management for the last 3 years, having experience in infrastructure management. I intended to do AWS certification. So, I joined this course. As our AWS trainer is AWS certified at associate level and professional level in AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified developer and AWS Certified SysOps Admin, I really gained a wonderful training and certification support from the AWS trainer. The course covered all aspects of the exam. Now, I have cleared the SysOps Admin associate level exam from an AWS authorized certification center.
More About AWS Training in Bangalore
- Types of cloud computing services are IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), SaaS (Software as a Service).
- In the current cloud environment, digital marketing, e-commerce, business applications, scientific computing, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile services, media and entertainment are the few AWS real-time services.
- Global Training Bangalore is the best AWS training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about amazon cloud computing and networking services, IAM (Identity Access Management), S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Services), EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), ELB (Elastic Load Balancing), RDS (Amazon Relational Database Services), Kinesis, VPC (Amazon Virtual Private Cloud) and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Prerequisites to Get Amazon Web Services Training in Bangalore
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Computing and Networking.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with the concepts of AWS from the basics.
AWS Training in Bangalore with Jobs and Placements
- AWS skills are amazon cloud computing and networking services, IAM (Identity Access Management), S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Services), EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), ELB (Elastic Load Balancing), RDS (Amazon Relational Database Services), Kinesis, VPC (Amazon Virtual Private Cloud) and VMware. In the current IT market, there are plenty of opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess at least 4 years of experience plus strong AWS knowledge with Java, Open stack and microservices, you can get job as Technical lead-Cloud developer.
- If you possess AWS as a co-skill along with networking, cloud security, application security and SIEM, you can get job as Cloud Security Engineer.
- If you possess AWS as a co-skill along with program delivery, configuration management and data warehousing, you can get job as AWS-Technical Lead.
- Some of the companies that hire for AWS specialists are Accenture, Capgemini, Amazon, Newt Global, E&Y, Adobe, EA Games, IBM, UnitedHealth, Verizon, MorningStar and Altimetrik.
Compared to other training institutes, Global training Bangalore is one of the best training institutes in Bangalore for AWS where you can acquire the best AWS training in Bangalore with placement guidance.
What is Special about the Cloud AWS Training in Bangalore?
Global Training Bangalore is the only institute providing the best AWS training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best AWS expert.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the AWS training course program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide AWS classroom training, AWS online training and AWS weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best AWS training course with placement support in Bangalore at moderate AWS course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
AWS Course Timing & Duration
AWS Classroom Training Timing
Mon – Fri : 7 AM to 10 AM & 7 PM to 9.30 PM
Sat & Sun : Flexible Timing
Duration : 30 – 35 hrs.
AWS Online Training Timing
Mon – Fri : 7 AM to 10 AM & 7 PM to 9.30 PM
Sat & Sun : Flexible Timing
Duration : 5 weeks
AWS Fast Track Training
Duration : within 15 days.
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
For AWS Training Support
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
AWS Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1.Introduction To Course
- History Of AWS
- Identity Access Management
- S3, Glacier, and Cloudfront
- Elastic Cloud Computing ( EC2 )
- Database on AWS
- Application Services
- Creating AWS Free-tier Account
- Navigating AWS Management Console
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Security features of AWS
- Advantages & Disadvantages of AWS
- Cloud Service Model
- Cloud Deployment Model
3.Compute on Cloud (EC2)
- Managing the EC2 Infrastructure
- Browsing Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Specifying security groups and key pairs
- Languages Customizing VM’s
- Creating your own AMI
- Creating new images of running instances
4.Security on Cloud (IAM)
- Controlling account security
- Managing User with Identity &Access Management (IAM)
- IAM User, group, Roles & Policies
- Evaluating Elastic Block Store (EBS) and instance-store root devices
- Assigning elastic IP Address
- Mapping instance types to computing needs
6.Storage in Cloud
- Storing Data in the cloud (S3 & Glacier)
- Lab: Create an S3 Bucket
- Lab: S3 Version Control
- Lab: S3 Lifecycle Management & Glacier
- CloudFront CDN
- S3 Security & Encryption
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
7.Transparently scaling to meet load variation
- Elastic load balancer (ELB) and health check
- Auto-scaling and Auto-scaling Group
- AWS CloudWatch
- Placement Group
8.Relational Databases service (RDS)
- Creating Database Instances and scheduling for Backup
- Taking the snapshot of Database
- Create read replica RDS
- DynamoDB lab
9.Networking on the cloud (VPC)
- Virtual Private Cloud(VPC)
- Public and Private Subnet
- NAT Gateway
- DNS Concept
- Scripting Infrastructure
- Sample CF Demo