AWS Training in Bangalore
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a popular and newly emerging cloud computing service powered by Amazon to do data management easily and to deliver hardware, software and storage solutions via internet. Scalability, security, dependability and flexibility are some of the important features of AWS.
I’m into Operations Management for the last 3 years, having experience in infrastructure management. I intended to do AWS certification. So, I joined this course. As our AWS trainer is AWS certified at associate level and professional level in AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified developer and AWS Certified SysOps Admin, I really gained a wonderful training and certification support from the AWS trainer. The course covered all aspects of the exam. Now, I have cleared the SysOps Admin associate level exam from an AWS authorized certification center.
Tell me more about AWS!
- Types of cloud computing services are IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), SaaS (Software as a Service).
- In the current cloud environment, digital marketing, e-commerce, business applications, scientific computing, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile services, media and entertainment are the few AWS real-time services.
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the best AWS training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about amazon cloud computing and networking services, IAM (Identity Access Management), S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Services), EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), ELB (Elastic Load Balancing), RDS (Amazon Relational Database Services), Kinesis, VPC (Amazon Virtual Private Cloud) and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for AWS?
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Computing and Networking.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with the concepts of AWS from the basics.
Can you help me about AWS Job Opportunities?
- AWS skills are amazon cloud computing and networking services, IAM (Identity Access Management), S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Services), EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), ELB (Elastic Load Balancing), RDS (Amazon Relational Database Services), Kinesis, VPC (Amazon Virtual Private Cloud) and VMware. In the current IT market, there are plenty of opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess at least 4 years of experience plus strong AWS knowledge with Java, Open stack and microservices, you can get job as Technical lead-Cloud developer.
- If you possess AWS as a co-skill along with networking, cloud security, application security and SIEM, you can get job as Cloud Security Engineer.
- If you possess AWS as a co-skill along with program delivery, configuration management and data warehousing, you can get job as AWS-Technical Lead.
- Some of the companies that hire for AWS specialists are Accenture, Capgemini, Amazon, Newt Global, E&Y, Adobe, EA Games, IBM, UnitedHealth, Verizon, MorningStar and Altimetrik.
Compared to other training institutes, TIB Academy is one of the best AWS training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best AWS training and placement guidance.
What is special about the AWS training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best AWS training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best AWS expert.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the AWS training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide AWS classroom training, AWS online training and AWS weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best AWS course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate AWS course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the AWS Class timings and course duration?
|Day||AWS Classroom Training Timing||AWS Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Global Training Bangalore provides best AWS training . They provide fully hands on training. Their class schedules are flexible with student’s time. They offer weekdays and weekend classes as per student’s need. Trainers are very skilled and they have wide range of experience in IT. They provide individual attention to the students. Practical classes have made me to learn AWS with interest.
AWS Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
AWS Training in Bangalore Syllabus
- Introduction To Course
- History Of AWS
- Identity Access Management
- S3, Glacier and Cloudfront
- Elastic Cloud Computing ( EC2 )
- Database on AWS
- Application Services
2. Identity Access Management
- What is IAM
- Configuring Users, Groups to access AWS resource
- Configuring Policies and Roles
- Creating Billing Alarm
- Q & A
3. AWS Object Storage and CDN
- What is S
- Creating S3 Bucket
- Version Control
- Cross Region Replication
- Life Cycle Management & Glacier
- Cloud Front CDN Overview
- Create CloudFront CDN( Lab )
- Storage Gateway
- Creating Static Website Using S3
- S3 Quiz
4. Elastic Cloud Computing ( EC2 )
- What is EC2
- How to use putty
- Security Groups Basics
- Upgrading EBS Volume Types
- Creating an AMI
- EBS Volumes vs Instance Store
- Load Balancers and Health Checks
- Cloud Watch Ec2
- Using IAM Roles with EC2
- S3 CLI & Regions
- Using Bootstrap Scripts
- EC2 placement Groups
- Q & A
- What is DNS
- Register Your Domain Name
- Simple Routing Policy Lab
- Weighted Routing Policy Lab
- Latency Routing Policy Lab
- Failover Routing Policy Lab
- Geolocation Routing Lab
- Q & A
6. Databases On AWS
- Launching an RDS Instance
- Backups, Multi-AZ & Read Replicas
- Q & A
- Building Custom VPC
- Network Address Translation
- Network Access Control Lists
- Security Groups
- VPC Flow Logs
- VPC Clean Up
- Q & A
8. Application Services
- API Gateway
- Q & A