iOS Training in Bangalore
Computer software, information technology and services, internet, digital marketing and advertising, health care, telecommunication, retail and financial services are some of the top industries that uses iOS for developing secured mobile applications. Our iOS training in Bangalore helps build and validate your app development skills with real-time practice sessions. Our iOS app development course syllabus has been designed by experienced mobile application developers and iOS developers. We regularly update iOS course syllabus to keep pace with the latest iPhone upgrades. We assure that you will be learning the latest mobile application development technology.
iOS is a leading mobile OS especially for iPhone to deliver the safest and fastest mobile applications. iOS new versions and upgrades are always moving forward to find new solutions to overcome the day-to-day’s security threats. iOS can be applicable in any real-time domain that considers “Security” as the main factor.
Student Review about Our iOS Training in Bangalore
I did my M.Tech. Post Graduation in CSE. I was very keen on doing mobile app development course as it is trending in the current market. So I joined for iOS course in Global Training Bangalore. As I didn’t have any idea on iOS, I initially feared to enter this technology. But my trainer was experienced and he explained it like a piece of cake. After the course started, I slowly got to know the strategies and concepts in iOS. So I acquired proper training and gained confidence to work individually and independently. I have created couple of Apps and I’m so proud of it.
More about iOS Training in Bangalore
- Finance and banking, chemicals, healthcare, energy, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, entertainment, government at local, state and federal levels are some of the few areas of real-time applications of iOS, delivered through iPhone, iPad.
- Global Training Bangalore is the best iOS training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about fundamentals of Objective C, MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, cocoa design pattern, iPhone sensors, orientation, CoreGraphics and QuartzCore, SDK mapping, multi view applications, database persistence, media interaction and integration and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Prerequisites to Get the Best iOS Training in Bangalore
- There are NO prerequisites. However basic knowledge on Objective C language and application development can be handy in learning this course.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with the concepts of iOS from the basics.
iOS Training in Bangalore with Jobs and Placements
- If you possess strong iOS knowledge with practical experience in development, you can get job as iOS developer.
- If you possess iOS as a co-skill with server side management, UI/UX and XML, you can get job as senior iOS app developer.
- If you possess iOS as a co-skill along with Android and API, you can get job as Mobile application developer.
- If you possess iOS as a co-skill along with technical architecture, Android, windows phone and solution architecture, you can get job as Mobile Architect.
Some of the companies that hire for iOS developers are Accenture, Mphasis, JP Morgan, Qualcomm, Capgemini, Oracle, Philips, Prokarma, Societe Generale, Fiserv, Wells Fargo.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best iOS training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best iOS training and placement guidance.
What is Special about the iOS Training in Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore Academy is the best training institute for iOS training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best mobile application developer.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the iOS training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide iOS classroom training, iOS online training and iOS weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best iOS course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate iOS course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful iOS jobs and placements opportunities in Bangalore.
iOS Course Timing & Duration
iOS Classroom Training Timing
Mon – Fri : 7 AM to 10 AM & 7 PM to 9.30 PM
Sat & Sun : Flexible Timing
Duration : 30 – 35 hrs.
iOS Online Training Timing
Mon – Fri : 7 AM to 10 AM & 7 PM to 9.30 PM
Sat & Sun : Flexible Timing
Duration : 5 weeks
iOS Fast Track Training
Duration : within 15 days.
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
For iOS Training Support
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
iOS Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1.INTRODUCTION TO DEVELOPMENT MAC OS, IDE–XCODE
- Mac versions – Features
- iOS versions – Features
- Introduction to Xcode tool and Compilers
2.INTRODUCTION TO OBJECTIVE-C
- Creating Objective C classes and Methods
- Creating Properties and methods
- OOPS in Objective C
- Inheritance, Polymorphism, Dynamic Typing, Dynamic Binding
- Arrays, set, Dictionaries
- Categories and protocols
- Application Lifecycle
- Xib, Story Board and Interface builder
- Creating and building simple applications
- UI State Preservation
- View application sandbox and CrashLogs of Application
3.COCOA DESIGN PATTERNS
- What is MVC ?
- Model, View and Controller Classes
- Delegate and Datasource
- Singleton Pattern
- Observer pattern
- Cocoa coding standards
- Introduction (alloc init,retain Release )
- Auto release pool
- Migrating your application to ARC
- Basic Interaction with UI Controls
- Button, label, Text fields
- switch,slider,progress bar
- Alerts & Action sheet
- Table views
- Scroll view, Web view, maps
- Search Bar,pop-overs
- Picker, Date picker, Image view, Image picker controller
- Gestures, Mouse events
- Mail, Message, Phone call
6.ORIENTATION AND IPHONE SENSORS
- The iPhone Accelerometer
- Detecting shakes
- Determining orientation
- Responding to the accelerometer
7.WORKING WITH TABLE VIEW
- UI Table View Controller
- Working with multiple Table Views
- UI Table View Cell
- Table View practices
- Custom cell creation
8.MULTI VIEW APPLICATIONS
- view to view (Present model view controller )
- Navigation, Tab Bar controller
- Page view, Split view controller
9.CORE GRAPHICS AND QUARTZ CORE
- UI Kit and view life Cycle
- Draw lines and transforms
- Alphe, Opaque, hidden
- Create PDF fiels
- Merge Images
- Splash View and Basic animation
- Adding Views with animation
- Introduction to MapKit Framework
- Showing a simple Map
- Update User Location
- Background location updates of user
11.REST AND SOAP SERVICES, XML AND JSON PARSING
- Asynchronous and synchronous request
- Soap service
- Rest service
- Xml and JSON Parsing
- Key Value coding and Nested JSON objects
- Error handling
- Lazy loading
12.MULTITASKING IN IOS
- NS Thread and management of multiple threads
- Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction to NSTimers
- GCD in iOS
- NS Operation and NS Operation Queue
13.DATA BASE PERSISTENCE
- User Defaults, Plist
- Core Data
- AVAudio player, MP Player
- Media Player
- Local, App level, Push notifications
16.SOCIAL NETWORK INTEGRATION
- FaceBook, Twitter, Google+
17.TESTING AND DEPLOYMENT
- Debugging application in device
- iOS5,iOS6,iOS7 features and differences
- App store Submission