Machine Learning Training in Bangalore
Machine learning is a newly emerging AI (Artificial Intelligence) based technology where a software application runs the sequential tasks in an intelligent and independent manner. R programming can be used to create customized analytics and data manipulation modules within the Machine Learning environment.
I’m a B.E (Electrical and Electronics) graduate working as Software Developer for almost 4 yrs. I was good at C C++, Python, OpenCV, Matlab, Neural networks and digital signal processing. Basically, I’m a knowledge seeker, So I was not just satisfied working as a software developer and I wanted to do something new and something higher. So my choice was Machine Learning. My trainer understood my interest towards Machine Learning. Then, I started with R programming as per my trainer’s suggestion. At the mid of my course, I started my project. At first, I found it a bit difficult to move forward. With my trainer’s special attention and guidance, I was able to successfully complete my project and course in Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy). Now I got placed in my dream company as a Data Scientist. My dream came true only because of TIB and my trainer.
Tell me more about Machine Learning!
- High and effective throughputs can be easily achieved in AI based application via statistical and predictive machine learning algorithms and analysis to the existing data.
- Five phases of Machine Learning are data collection, data preparation, data modeling, data model testing and performance monitoring.
- Healthcare domain, face recognition, tagging features in social networks and spam detection of mailboxes are some of the real-time environments where the Machine learning has been applied.
- Global Training Bangalore is the best Machine Learning training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about statistics, workflow of R tool, data mining, reporting/visualization, fundamental of SQL, classified algorithms, supervised, unsupervised machine learning algorithms and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for Machine Learning?
- Basic knowledge of any programming language and statistics.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with machine learning from the basics.
Can you help me about Machine Learning Job Opportunities?
- Machine Learning key skills are on statistics, data mining, reporting/visualization, classified algorithms, supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms. In the current IT market, there are plenty of Machine Learning opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess strong Machine Learning experience with deep learning,NLP, C, C++, Java and Python, you can get job as Machine Learning expert.
- If you possess Machine Learning as a co-skill along with business analysis, SQL and R, you can get job as Data Scientist.
- If you possess Machine Learning as a co-skill along with random forest, neural networks, gradient boosting, C C++, Python, Bayesian and predictive analytics, you can get job as Research Analyst.
- If you possess Machine Learning as a co-skill along with Hadoop, NoSQL and Big Data concepts, you can get job as Technology Architect.
- Some of the companies that hire for Machine Learning experts are JP Morgan, Accenture, Aricent, Fiserv, SAP, Sutherland, Intel, AIG, Bosch, Qualcomm.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best MSBI training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best MSBI training and placement guidance.
What is special about the Machine Learning training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore is the only institute providing the best Machine Learning with R online course and classroom course in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best MAchine Learning expert.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the Machine Learning training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Machine Learning classroom training, Machine Learning online training and Machine Learning weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Machine Learning course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate Machine Learning course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the Machine Learning Class timings and course duration?
|Day||Machine Learning Classroom Training Timing||Machine Learning Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) gives best Machine learning training. Trainers are very good in provide training to students. Classrooms are enabled with free wifi and projectors. They provide classroom training, online training and weekend training for machine Learning course. Classes are very interactive and practical. Training fee is affordable.
Machine Learning Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
Machine Learning with R Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. Introduction to R
- What is R?
- Why R?
2. Installing R
- R environment
- How to get help in R
- R console and Editor
3. Understanding R data structure
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Using Cbind, Rbind, attach and detach functions in R
- Importing data
- Reading Tabular Data files
- Reading CSV files
- Importing data from excel
- Access database
4. Saving in R data
- Loading R data objects
- Writing to files
- Manipulating Data
- Selecting rows/observations
- Selecting columns/fields
- Merging data
- Relabeling the column names
- Converting variable types
- Data sorting
- Data aggregation
- Using functions in R
- Commonly used Mathematical Functions
- Commonly used Summary Functions
- Commonly used String Functions
- User defined functions
- local and global variable
- While loop
- If loop
- For loop
- Arithmetic operations
- Charts and Plots
- Box plot
- Pie graph
- Line chart
- Scatter plot
5. Objective Test-1
- Measures of Central Tendency,Shape,Variablity
- Probability Distribution Function
- Continuous PDF & Discrete PDF
- Central limit Theorm
- Hypothesis testing
- Usage of Hypothesis Testing
6. Objective Test-2
Regression Algorthim in R
- Linear Regression(OLS)
7. Objective Test-3
8. Project -1
9. Logistic Regression(MLE)
12.Tree Algorthim in R
- Decision Tree(CART & CHAID)
- Random Forest(Bagging)
- Objective Test-5
13.Classification Algorithm in R
- Clustering( K-means)
- Objective Test-6
14. Dimension reduction/Naïve Bayes in R
- Principal Component Analysis
- Association Rule(Market Basket Analysis/Apriori)
- Sentiment Analysis( Naïve-Bayes Approach)
- Final Project