Python Training in Bangalore
Python is an open source, highly interactive, object oriented and interpreted programming language that can be easily integrated to various IT fields such as web application programming, automation scripting, data science, machine learning and mathematical computing. Python is powered by Python Software Foundation PSF.
I had completed BE – Computer Science in April 2016. I already did Python course in my home town. But I didn’t get the proper practical training there. I had a lot of doubts and I was not able to clear my interviews during the technical round, due to lack of practical knowledge in Python. So I planned to start the course systematically, to get proper hands-on and live practice. I searched for a good institute in Bangalore. Finally I found the best training center, Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) and the best trainer. My trainer considered me as a newbie to Python and started from the scratch. His teaching, explanation and practical sessions were excellent. At the end of my course, I had enough confidence to face the interviews. They also supported me in resume building. Thanks to Global Training Bangalore and my trainer for providing the best service and assistance. Now, I’m 2 months old in my first company as a “Python Developer”.
Tell me more about Python?
- Major characteristics of Python are integration, prototyping, extensibility, portability, simplicity and embeddability.
- User friendly data structures, standard libraries and strong scripting capabilities are some of the advantages of Python.
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the best Python training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about classes, functions, OOPs, file operations, memory management, garbage collections, standard library modules, generators, iterators, exception handling and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for Python?
- There are absolutely NO prerequisites. Python is a course for freshers as well as laterals, depending on which stage they are in. So anyone who is interested to build his/her career in Python development can easily learn this course.
- Once you learn Python, then proceed to Django framework or Machine Learning with Python or Data Science with Python, to become an efficient software engineer and achieve your dreams.
Can you help me about Python Job Opportunities?
- With confidence in Python, you can get Software Engineer or Python developer jobs. If you also have knowledge on Django, Networking or Linux, that can be an add-on to your profile and make you confident to find more software development job opportunities easily.
- If you possess strong Python experience with practical knowledge, you can get job as Python developer.
- If you possess a few years of programming experience with Python, you can get job as Python Technical Lead.
- If you possess Python as a co-skill with HTML, CSS, Android studio and MySQL, you can get job as Senior Web application developer/Mobile Application developer.
- If you possess Python as a co-skill with AWS DevOps, PowerShell, AD, you can get job as Python DevOps Engineer.
- Some of the companies that hire for Python developers are JP Morgan, Intel, Oracle, Qualcomm, Tech mahindra, Adobe, Capgemini, Amazon, AllState, Altair, SAP, E&Y, AIG, Akamai, Wells Fargo and consulting companies like Virtusa.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is one of the best Python training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Python training and placement guidance.
What is special about the Python training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best Python training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best Python expert.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the Python training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Python classroom training, Python online training and Python weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Python course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate Python course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the Python Class timings and course duration?
|Day||Python Classroom Training Timing||Python Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Global Training Bangalore provides you best Python training with affordable training fee. They provide wifi enabled well structured classroom and live online training. They provide assignments and projects related to Python. Trainers help students to clear doubts and give placement assistantship.They schedule classes based on student need.
Python Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 25 – 30 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 4 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 15 days.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
Python Training in Bangalore Syllabus
- Why do we need Python?
- Program structure
2. Execution steps
- Interactive Shell
- Executable or script files.
- User Interface or IDE
3. Memory management and Garbage collections
- Object creation and deletion
- Object properties
4. Data Types and Operations
- Other Core Types
5. Statements and Syntax
- Assignments, Expressions and prints
- If tests and Syntax Rules
- While and For Loops
- Iterations and Comprehensions
6. File Operations
- Opening a file
- Using Files
- Other File tools
- Function definition and call
- Function Scope
- Function Objects
- Anonymous Functions
8. Modules and Packages
- Module Creations and Usage
- Module Search Path
- Module Vs. Script
- Package Creation and Importing
- Classes and instances
- Classes method calls
- Inheritance and Compositions
- Static and Class Methods
- Bound and Unbound Methods
- Operator Overloading
10. Exception Handling
- Default Exception Handler
- Catching Exceptions
- Raise an exception
- User defined exception
11. Advanced Concepts