Machine Learning with Python Training in Bangalore
Machine Learning is an intelligent technique which makes the software or application to recognize the vast data and determine the next course of action or task automatically by using some complex algorithms and set of predefined rules. Python and R are some comhmon languages that we can be use to develop customized analytics and data manipulation modules within the Machine Learning environment.
Basically, I’m a B.E (Information Science) graduate has been working as data analyst for almost 11 years. I was worked with wide variety of technologies like SQL, MongoDB, Data warehousing, BI, ETL and Bigdata – Hadoop. I wanted in improve my data science knowledge. So I joined here to do Machine Learning with python. My course started from basic Python scripting and then gradually my trainer increases the tempo. His teaching and practical lessons were really good and understandable. Finally I got what I was exactly expected.
Tell me more about Machine Learning with Python!
- Data collection, data preparation, data modeling, data model testing and performance monitoring are the five major stages in Machine Learning Process.
- Machine Learning can be applicable is many real-time environments. Some of them are healthcare domain, face recognition, tagging features in social networks and spam detection of mailboxes.
- Global Training Bangalore is the best Machine Learning training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about statistics, workflow of R tool, data mining, reporting/visualization, fundamental of SQL, classified algorithms, supervised, unsupervised machine learning algorithms and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for Machine Learning with Python?
- Basic knowledge of any programming language and data analytics.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with machine learning from the basics.
Can you help me about Machine Learning with Python Job Opportunities?
- Machine Learning key skills are on statistics, data mining, reporting/visualization, classified algorithms, supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms. In the current IT market, there are plenty of Machine Learning opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess strong Machine Learning experience with deep learning, C, NLP, C++, Java and Python, you can get job as Machine Learning expert.
- If you possess Machine Learning as a co-skill along with business analysis, Python and SQL, you can get job as Data Scientist.
- If you possess Machine Learning as a co-skill along with neural networks, C C++, Python, Bayesian and predictive analytics, you can get job as Research Analyst.
- If you possess Machine Learning as a co-skill along with Hadoop, NoSQL and Python, you can get job as Technology Architect.
- Some of the companies that hire for Machine Learning experts are JP Morgan, Accenture, Oracle, Capgemini, Intel, Amazon, Qualcomm, Phillips, TIBCO.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is one of the best Machine Learning training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Machine Learning training and placement guidance.
What is special about the Machine Learning with Python training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best Machine Learning with Python online course and classroom course in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best Machine Learning expert.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the Machine Learning training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Machine Learning classroom training, Machine Learning online training and Machine Learning weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Machine Learning course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate Machine Learning course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the Machine Learning with Python Class timings and course duration?
|Day||Machine Learning with Python Classroom Training Timing||Machine Learning with Python Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Machine Learning with Python Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 50 – 60 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 8 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
Machine Learning with Python Training in Bangalore Syllabus
Machine Learning with Python Training Course Content
1. Basics of Linear Algebra
- Row representation
- Column Representation
- Vector Spaces
2. Supervised learning
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Trees
- Naive Bayes
- Support Vector Machines
3. Unsupervised Learning
- K-means clustering
4. Feature Extraction
- Fourier Transform
- Wavelet Transform
- Bag Of words
5. Similarity measures
- Second Order Norm.
- Cosine similarity.
- Correlation co-efficient
6. Dimensionality Reduction
- Principal Component Analysis
- Singular Value Decomposition
- Convex Optimization
Projects ( Min:2, Max:6, Depends on student’s interest):
1. Web crawler
2. Music classification
3. Housing price prediction model
4. Building a recommendation system
5. Sentiment analysis
6. Document classifier with Supervised classifiers and Unsupervised classifier.