NodeJS Training in Bangalore
Tell me more about NodeJS?
- NodeJS can be easily incorporated to real-time applications such as desktops, tablets, and smartphones web apps. Compatibility, flexibility and accessibility are the main features of NodeJS.
- Global Training Bangalore is the best NodeJS training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about event loops, streams & buffers, Node Package Management, APIs and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for NodeJS?
- There are NO prerequisites. The course will start from HTML.
- Basic understanding of AngularJS may be useful in relating to the concepts.
Can you help me about NodeJS Job Opportunities?
- If you possess NodeJS as a co-skill with AngularJS, MongoDB and ExpressJS, you can get job as MEAN Stack developer.
- If you possess NodeJS as a co-skill along with ReactJS and MongoDB, you can get job as Advanced Front End developer.
- If you possess NodeJS as a co-skill along with Python and MongoDB, you can get job as Back End developer.
- Some of the companies that hire for web designers are Accenture, CapGemini, Cactus, AllState.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best NodeJS training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best NodeJS training and placement guidance.
What is special about the NodeJS training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore is the only institute providing the best NodeJS training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best web designer.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the NodeJS training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide NodeJS classroom training, NodeJS online training and NodeJS weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best NodeJS course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate NodeJS course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the NodeJS class timings and course duration?
|Day||NodeJS Classroom Training Timing||NodeJS Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
|7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
|Sat,Sun||Flexible Timing||Flexible Timing|
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
NodeJS training is provided in Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy). They have good classrooms with all facilities like projectors, free wifi etc., They provide fully hands on training with video tutorials. They offer placement assistance and provide tips for resume building. Interactive classes on NodeJS will make you comfortable with learning. Only working professionals are taking NodeJS classes.
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
NodeJS Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1.HTML & HTML5
- Anatomy of an HTML element
- Nesting elements
- Empty elements
- Anatomy of an HTML document
- Semantic Markup and Page Layout
- Drawing in HTML5 using the Canvas element
- Audio and video Support
2. CSS & CSS3:
- Anatomy of a CSS ruleset
- Selecting multiple elements
- Different types of a selector
- Fonts and text
- Boxes, boxes, it’s all about boxes
- Changing the page color
- Sorting the body out
- Positioning and styling our main page title
- Centering the image
- Backgrounds and Borders
- Image values and replaced
- Content Text Effects
- 2D/3D Transformations Animations
- Multiple Column Layout
- User Interface
- Grid System
- Code, Tables, Forms
- Buttons, Images
- Helper classes
- Responsive utilities
- Grammar and types
- Control flow and error handling
- Loops and iteration
- Expressions and operators
- Numbers and dates
- Text formatting
- Regular expressions
- Indexed collections
- Keyed collections
- Working with objects
- Details of the object model
- Iterators and generators
- Numbers, Strings, Other Types: Boolean type, Null type, undefined type, Number type, String type and Symbol type
- Control structures
- “Normal” objects and functions
- Indexed collections: Arrays and typed Arrays
- Keyed Collections: Maps, Sets, Weakmaps
- Structured data: JSON
- More objects in the standard library
- Custom Objects
- Inner functions
- Inheritance with the prototype chain:
- Inheriting properties
- Inheriting “methods”
- Different ways to create objects and the resulting
- Prototype chain:
- Objects created with syntax constructs
- With a constructor
- With Object create
- Bad practice: Extension of native prototypes
- Prototype and Object.getPrototypeOf
- Creating Buffers
- Local Environment Setup
- What are Streams?
- Creating Node.js Application
- Synchronous vs Asynchronous
- Online REPL Terminal
- Global Objects
- Installing Modules using npm
- Utility modules
- What is Callback?
- Web Module
- Event Driven Programming
- Express Framework
- EvenEmitter Class
- RESTful API
- Scaling Application