AngularJS Training in Bangalore
Tell me more about AngularJS?
- AngularJS can be easily integrated with any kind of real-time applications. The entire website’s code can be contained in a single page application. So, the website is loaded in the first instance and then on, it is super fast.
- HTML syntax and templates can be applied to angular to enable the web application components.
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the best AngularJS training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about dynamic binding, directives, controller, scope, services, factories, expressions, filters, modules, dependency injection and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for AngularJS?
- There are NO prerequisites. The course will start from HTML.
Can you help me about AngularJS Job Opportunities?
- If you complete AngularJS course, you can get job as Web developer / AngularJS developer / UI developer.
- If you possess AngularJS as a co-skill with Java, Oracle, you can get job as Java developer/ Application developer.
- If you possess AngularJS as a co-skill with MongoDB, ExpressJS and NodeJS, you can get job as MEAN Stack developer.
- If you possess AngularJS as a co-skill with ASP.Net, SQL Server, you can get job as Full Stack developer.
- Some of the companies that hire for web designers are JP Morgan, Accenture, EdgeVerve, TCS, Hexaware, Birlasoft, AllState, Verizon, Xerox, Dell.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best AngularJS training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best AngularJS training and placement guidance.
What is special about the AngularJS training in TIB Academy?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best AngularJS training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best web designer.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the AngularJS training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide AngularJS classroom training, AngularJS online training and AngularJS weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best AngularJS course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate AngularJS course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the AngularJS class timings and course duration?
|Day||AngularJS Classroom Training Timing||AngularJS Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
|7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
|Sat,Sun||Flexible Timing||Flexible Timing|
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
Hai! Myself Rajkamal. I really thank Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) for their support and guidance for getting job after I completed Angularjs training there. It was awesome learning experience with Global Training bangalore (TIB Academy).
AngularJS Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
AngularJS Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. HTML & HTML5
- Anatomy of an HTML element
- Nesting elements
- Empty elements
- Anatomy of an HTML document
- Semantic Markup and Page Layout
- Drawing in HTML5 using the Canvas element
- Audio and video Support
2. CSS & CSS3
- Anatomy of a CSS rule set
- Selecting multiple elements
- Different types of a selector
- Fonts and text
- Boxes, boxes, it’s all about boxes
- Changing the page color
- Sorting the body out
- Positioning and styling our main page title
- Centering the image
- Backgrounds and Borders
- Image values and replaced
- Content Text Effects
- 2D/3D Transformations Animations
- Multiple Column Layouts
- User Interface
- Grammar and types
- Control flow and error handling
- Loops and iteration
- Functions, Expressions and operators
- Numbers and dates
- Text formatting
- Regular expressions
- Indexed collections
- Keyed collections
- Working with objects
- Details of the object model
- Iterators and generators
- Numbers, Strings, Other Types: Boolean type, Null type, undefined type, Number type, String type and Symbol type
- Variables and Operators and Control structures, Objects and Properties
- “Normal” objects and functions, Dates
- Indexed collections: Arrays and typed Arrays
- Keyed Collections: Maps, Sets, Weak maps, Weak Sets,
- Structured data: JSON
- More objects in the standard library
- Arrays and Functions, Custom Objects, Inner functions and Closures
- Inheritance with the prototype chain:
- Inheriting properties and Inheriting “methods”
- Different ways to create objects and the resulting
5. Prototype chain
- Objects created with syntax constructs
- With a constructor
- With Object create
- Bad practice: Extension of native prototypes
- Example: Prototype and Object.getPrototypeOf
- Data Binding
Introduction to Angular latest frameworks