MongoDB Training in Bangalore
MongoDB is an open-source document database available in the market, which provides high performance, high automatic scalability, high availability and high flexibility to perform querying and indexing operations effectively. As MongoDB is a document DB, it stores the records as documents. A database document is basically composed with field value pairs where the values can be other documents or arrays or arrays of documents.
I was a database developer having around 4 years of experience in Oracle database, MySQL and Java, and having passion towards database, I planned to do MongoDB course in Bangalore. I really got the best training from a MongoDB expert. With this training, I came to know the real-time applications and advantages of MongoDB. This helped me solve the issues which I faced in my current project. So, I would like to thank my MongoDB trainer and TIB institution for providing a project based MongoDB training.
Tell me more about MongoDB!
- Availability of in-built documents and arrays reduces the need of expensive joins. Its dynamic schema supports fluent polymorphism.
- MongoDB also provides pluggable storage engine API. So it allows even third parties to build the MongoDB storage engines.
- Dynamic schemas, Replication, Auto Sharding and Integrated Caching are some of the star features of MongoDB. MongoDB works well together with Big Data Hadoop, Cloud. It also goes well with AngularJS, NodeJS and the developer is called MEAN Stack developer.
- In this MongoDB course in Bangalore, You will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about MongoDB installation, dynamic schema, JSON, CRUD, ADMIN commands, storage engine, replication, reconfiguration, scalability, restore techniques and lot more. Please check below for a detailed MongoDB course syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for MongoDB?
- Basic knowledge on RDBMS, Big Data concepts.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with the concepts of MongoDB from the basics.
Can you help me about MongoDB Job Opportunities?
- If you possess strong MongoDB experience with RDBMS concepts and practical knowledge of SQL queries and NoSQL, you can get job as MongoDB developer.
- If you possess MongoDB as a co-skill with ExpressJS, NodeJS and AngularJS, you can get job as MEAN Stack developer.
- If you possess MongoDB as a co-skill along with Big Data Hadoop, you can get job as Big Data Mongodb developer.
- If you possess MongoDB as a co-skill along with Python, Django, you can get job as Django Mongo developer.
- Some of the companies that hire for MongoDB are Accenture, Uber, Amazon, Flipkart
- If you are a fresher or newbie to MongoDB, then equipping yourself with the above mentioned co-skills can expand your job opportunities and maximise the chances.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is one of the best MongoDB training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best MongoDB training and placement guidance.
What is special about the MongoDB training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the best MongoDB training center in Bangalore. They have top and experienced industrial professionals as the trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they can surely boost you to become the best MongoDB developer.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the MongoDB training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM , weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9.30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide MongoDB classroom training, MongoDB online training and MongoDB weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will get you the best MongoDB training and placement support in Bangalore with moderate course fees.
- The training support throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their links to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the MongoDB Class timings and course duration?
|Day||MongoDB Classroom Training Timing||MongoDB Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Global Training Bangalore(TIB Academy) is very reliable for MongoDB course. They are giving such a good and hands on training. They especially provide project oriented training. Their way of teaching is good and easily catchable. They have separated classroom for each course and different classroom schedule.
MongoDB Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Call to Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
MongoDB Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. Intro to MongoDB
- SQL and Complex Transactions
- Documents Overview
- Installing MongoDB (windows)
- Installing MongoDB (linux)
- Dynamic Schema
- Mongo import
- Cursors Introduction
- Query Language: Basic Concepts
- Query Language: Projection
- Query Language: Advantages of a Dynamic Schema
- Shell: Queries
- Query Language: Cursors
2. CRUD, ADMIN COMMANDS
- save() Command
- Partial Updates & Document Limits
- Removing Documents
- Multi Update
- Wire Protocol
- Bulk() Operations and Methods
- Common Commands
- db.currentOp() & db.killOp()
- collection.stats() & collection.drop()
- Review of Commands
3. Storage Engine
- Storage Engine: WiredTiger
- createIndex(), getIndexes() & dropIndex()
- Collection Scans
- Index Notes
- Unique Indexes
- Sparse Indexes
- TTL Indexes
- Geospatial Indexes
- Text Indexes
- Background Index Creation
- Explain Plans
- Covered Queries
- Read & Write Recap
- currentOp() & killOp()
- The Profiler
- mongostat and mongotop
4. Replication Overview
- Asynchronous Replication
- Statement-based vs. Binary Replication
- Replication Concepts
- Automatic Failover
- Starting Replica Sets
- Initiating a Replica
- Replica Set Status
- Replica Set Commands
- Reading & Writing
- Read Preference
- Read Preference Options
5. Reconfiguring a Replica Set
- Priority Options
- Hidden Option & Slave Delay
- Voting Options
- Applied Reconfiguration
- Write Concern Principles
- Examining the ‘w’ Parameter
- Write Concern Use Cases & Patterns
- Reexamining the Page View Counter Pattern
- timeout & Capacity Planning
- Replica Sets in a Single Data center
- Replica Sets in Multiple Data centers
- Replica Sets and Storage Engine Considerations
- Sharding & Data Distribution
- Replication with Sharding
- Chunks & Operations
- Sharding Processes
- Cluster Topology
- Running on localhost
- The Config Database
- Adding the Initial Shards
- Enable Sharding for a Collection
- Working with a Sharded Cluster
- Cardinality & Monotonic Shard Keys
- Shard Key Selection Example
- Process and Machine Layout
- Bulk Inserts and Pre-splitting
7. Backup and Restore
- Overview of Security
- Security continued: Authentication and Authorization
- SSL and Keyfiles
- Security and Clients
- Intra-cluster Security
- Overview of Backing Up
- Filesystem Snapshotting
- Backing Up a Sharded Cluster
- Backup Strategies
- Additional Features of MongoDB
8. Overview (Tools,Cloud Manager,Bash Scripting)
- Tools -RoboMongo
- Cloud Manager (Configuring and Working with MMS, Automation)
- Bash Scripting (Basics)