UI Developer Training in Bangalore
Many industries such as Online business, Real Estate business, Restaurants, Pet services, Digital Marketing, etc., are using UI development to build and promote their business websites. Our UI developer training in Bangalore helps build and validate your web designing skills with real-time practice sessions. Our UID course syllabus has been designed by UI development specialists and web designing experts. We regularly update UI development syllabus to keep pace with the latest web designing factors. We assure that you will be learning the latest web technology.
Student Review about Our UI Developer Training in Bangalore
I was working in BPO for 2 years. I had done my BE in Computer Science Engineering stream. But, due to family pressure, I had taken the BPO job, but I regretted that. My brother literally dragged me into this course. I was initially very reluctant, but then I thoroughly enjoyed this course. While starting this course, I didn’t know anything about UI development. My trainer made me comfortable and motivated me to learn this technology. I just finished this course. The trainer and the Management helped me with my resume. I started getting calls. I have attended a couple of interviews. Now I can design and develop websites on my own.
More about UI Developer Training in Bangalore
- UID is one of the most preferred technologies in the market to design and develop a dynamic user friendly website.
- Global Training Bangalore is the best UI development training institute in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about data types, variables, operators, control structures, rapid web development, UI components, buttons, lists, forms, functions, objects, prototype and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Prerequisites to Get UI Developer Training in Bangalore
- If you are not familiar on the above topics, experts are here to help you with the concepts of UI development from the basics. So there is no need to worry about the prerequisites.
- We can also help you with UI design course and UI UX design course in Bangalore based on your interest.
UI Developer Training in Bangalore with Jobs and Placements
- After finishing this course, you can get job as Web developer / UI developer.
- If you possess UI designing as a co-skill along with PHP, MySQL, and Ajax, you can get job as Web Application developer or Software developer.
- If you possess UI designing as a co-skill along with Dynamic, Static, website layout, E-commerce, Process flow, CMS and UX Graphics, you can get job as Senior Stack developer.
- Some of the companies that hire for Frontend developers and UI designers are JP Morgan, Accenture, EdgeVerve, TCS, Hexaware, Birlasoft, AllState, Verizon, Xerox, Dell.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best UI developer training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best UI Development course in Bangalore with placement guidance.
What is Special about Our UI Developer Training in Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore Academy is the only institute providing the best UI developer course in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best UI developer.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the UI developer training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide UI developer classroom training, UI developer online training and UI developer weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best UI developer course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate UI developer course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful UI Dedigning training course in Bangalore with job opportunities.
UI Developer Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 20-25 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 4 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 15 days.
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
For UI Developer Training Support
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
UI Developer Training in Bangalore Syllabus
- What is difference between HTML and HTML5?
- HTML Overview
- HTML Attributes
- Text Formatting
- HTML Tables, Lists
- HTML Web Storage
- Semantic Element
- HTML Media, Audio, Video
- What is CSS?
- CSS Inclusion
- CSS Fonts, Text, links, tables
- Margin property
- Padding property
- CSS Lists Styles
- CSS Cursors, overflow, Position
- Pseudo Classes
- Pseudo Elements
- Media Query
- Box Sizing
- Grid System
- Helper classes
- Responsive utilities
- Variable Declaration
- Arithmetic Operations
- Array Methods
- String Method
- Function Closure
- Prototype Chaining
- Regular Expression
- Error Handling
- Event Listener
- Date Methods
- E6 Features
- What is AngularJS?
- What is Single Page Application?
- Features of AngularJS
- Advantages of AngularJS
- MVC structure
- MVVM structure
- Dependency injection
- Built-in Directives
- Routing (with server configurations)
- Digest Cycle (Watcher in AngularJS)
- Features of Typescript
- Why use Typescript
- Component of Typescript
- Typescript – Environment Setup
- Basic Syntax (Compiler Flags, Identifiers & Object Orientation)
- Inferred Typing in Typescript
- Variable Declaration Types
- Tuples, Enum, Nullable, Union (New types in Typescript)
- Typescript Decision making conditions
- Typescript Function
- Inheritance and Constructor
- Static properties and Methods
- Abstract Class
- Private Constructor
- Namespace Modules
- Meta Data
- Data Binding
- Curd Operations Using HTTP
- Error Handling
- Dependency Injection
- Data Display
- Handling Events
- Custom Pipes
- User Input
- Life Cycle Hooks
- Nested Containers
- Unit Testing Using Jasmine
- E2E Testing Potractor