UI developer Training in Bangalore
UI Developer Student Review
I was working in BPO for 2 years. I had done my BE in Computer Science Engineering stream. But, due to family pressure, I had taken the BPO job, but I regretted that. My brother literally dragged me into this course. I was initially very reluctant, but then I thoroughly enjoyed this course. While starting this course, I didn’t know anything about UI development. My trainer made me comfortable and motivated me to learn this technology. I just finished this course. The trainer and the Management helped me with my resume. I started getting calls. I have attended a couple of interviews. Now I can design and develop websites on my own.
More about UI Developer training in Bangalore
- UID is one of the most preferred technologies in the market to design and develop a dynamic user friendly website.
- Global Training Bangalore is the best UI developer training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about data types, variables, operators, control structures, rapid web development, UI components, buttons, lists, forms, functions, objects, prototype and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Prerequisites for UI Developer
- If you are not familiar on the above topics, experts are here to help you with the concepts of UI development from the basics. So there is no need to worry about the prerequisites.
UI Developer Job Openings in Bangalore
- After finishing this course, you can get job as Web developer / UI developer.
- If you possess UI designing as a co-skill along with PHP, MySQL, and Ajax, you can get job as Web Application developer or Software developer.
- If you possess UI designing as a co-skill along with Dynamic, Static, website layout, E-commerce, Process flow, CMS and UX Graphics, you can get job as Senior Stack developer.
- Some of the companies that hire for Frontend developers and UI designers are JP Morgan, Accenture, EdgeVerve, TCS, Hexaware, Birlasoft, AllState, Verizon, Xerox, Dell.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best UI developer training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best web designing training and placement guidance.
What is special about the UI Developer training in Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore is the only institute providing the best UI developer training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best UI developer.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the UI developer training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide UI developer classroom training, UI developer online training and UI developer weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best UI developer course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate UI developer course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
UI Developer Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 20-25 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 4 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 15 days.
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
For UI Developer Training Support
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
UI Developer Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1.HTML & HTML5
- Anatomy of an HTML element
- Nesting elements
- Empty elements
- Anatomy of an HTML document
- Semantic Markup and Page Layout
- Drawing in HTML5 using the Canvas element
- Audio and video Support
2. CSS & CSS3
- Anatomy of a CSS rule set
- Selecting multiple elements
- Different types of a selector
- Fonts and text
- Boxes, boxes, it’s all about boxes
- Changing the page color
- Sorting the body out
- Positioning and styling our main page title
- Centering the image
- Backgrounds and Borders
- Image values and replaced
- Content Text Effects
- 2D/3D Transformations Animations
- Multiple Column Layouts
- User Interface
- Grammar and types
- Control flow and error handling
- Loops and iteration
- Functions, Expressions and operators
- Numbers and dates
- Text formatting
- Regular expressions
- Indexed collections
- Keyed collections
- Working with objects
- Details of the object model
- Iterators and generators
- Numbers, Strings, Other Types: Boolean type, Null type, undefined type, Number type, String type and Symbol type
- Variables and Operators and Control structures, Objects and Properties
- “Normal” objects and functions, Dates
- Indexed collections: Arrays and typed Arrays
- Keyed Collections: Maps, Sets, Weak maps, Weak Sets,
- Structured data: JSON
- More objects in the standard library
- Arrays and Functions, Custom Objects, Inner functions and Closures
- Inheritance with the prototype chain:
- Inheriting properties and Inheriting “methods”
- Different ways to create objects and the resulting
5. Prototype chain
- Objects created with syntax constructs
- With a constructor
- With Object create
- Bad practice: Extension of native prototypes
- Example: Prototype and Object.getPrototypeOf
- Data Binding
- Environment Setup
- Node Package Manager
- Events and Event Loop
- Streams and Buffers
- Express Framework
- Introduction to MongoDb
- Connecting Node.js to Database
- Mongoose Module
- Creating Rest APIs