Oracle Training in Bangalore
Oracle is an everlasting and popular database technology for cloud scale simplicity, rapid data analytics and data security.
As I am a fresher, my brother suggested me to take the Oracle SQL and PL/SQL SQL course from global training Bangalore (TIB Academy). My trainer had 10+years of experience in Oracle. So his quality, proficiency and experience reflected very well in his teaching, explanation and thoughtful insights. Now, I feel very confident in my technical skills and I’m sure I have found my passion for my future career in Oracle.
Tell me more about Oracle?
- Oracle is very popular and a powerful query tool in the database field and it goes well with several front end technologies.
- Oracle is the best solution for big data, DB security, DB management, data warehousing, cloud migration and storage management.
- Generally, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL developer technology can be easily learnt by a fresher.
- In this Oracle course in Bangalore, You will be exposed to a unique learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about RDBMS, DDL (data definition language like CREATE, ALTER, etc.), DML (data manipulation language like SELECT, INSERT, DELETE etc.), DCL (data control language like GRANT REVOKE etc.) and a lot more. Please check below for a detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for Oracle SQL and PL/SQL?
- There are NO prerequisites to this course.
- But basic knowledge on SQL syntax, application development can make it easy for you to grasp the concepts. Or if you are working with another database, it will be effortless to learn this.
Can you help me understand Oracle developer Job Opportunities?
- Oracle is especially suitable for the freshers and beginners, who are passionate about work with Oracle database.
- If you already have work experience on product implementation and configuration and good understanding on database schema, then Oracle SQL and PL/SQL can be an add-on to distinguish your profile from many others. You will be equipped to find Oracle developer opportunities easily.
- Having multiple databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata can be a feather on your cap and get you database architect job.
- Having one of the front-end technologies like Java, Angular, ASP.NET and database can get you a job as a FULL STACK developer.
- Some of the companies that hire are TCS, Accenture, Infosys, EdgeVerve, Oracle
Compared to other training institutes, TIB Academy is one of the best Oracle database training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Oracle training and placement guidance.
What is special about the Oracle developer training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is one of the best Oracle training centers in Bangalore. They have knowledgeable and experienced industrial professionals as trainers who are working in leading technology MNCs with years of real time experience. So they can add relevant industry insights along with Oracle training to help you become a skilled and resourceful Oracle developer.
- As the trainers are all currently working, the Oracle training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM , weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9.30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Oracle classroom training, Oracle online training and Oracle weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will grant you access to the best Oracle training and placement support in Bangalore with moderate course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their network with the industry job market will help you to get closer to your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the Oracle Class timings and course duration?
|Day||Oracle Classroom Training Timing||Oracle Online Training Timing|
|Mon-Fri||7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
|7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
|Sat,Sun||Flexible Timing||Flexible Timing|
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Call to Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) gives training on Oracle PL/SQL database language. They have expertise trainers who handle classes effectively. They provide live oracle classroom training with real time problems. They are also providing placement assistance like resume preparation and all. Their training fee is low.
Oracle Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 25 – 30 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 4 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 15 days.
Oracle PL/SQL Training in Bangalore Syllabus
- PL SQL Basics
- Anonymous Blocks
- Data types
- Nested blocks and Variable Scopes
- Control Structures
- Basic Programs
- Select Operations
- DML Operations
- PL SQL Records
- INDEX BY Tables
- Data Insertion
- Data Traversing
- Data Retrieve
- Exception Handling
- Exception Types
- Handling Exceptions
- Pre defined Exceptions
- User defined Exceptions
- Error Number and Error Message
2. Cursors and Routines
- Implicit Cursors
- Explicit Cursors
- Cursor For Loops
- Cursor with parameters
- Reference Cursors
- Procedures – Create, Replace, Drop
- Creating Procedures
- Formal Vs Actual Parameters
- Nested Procedures
- Overloading Procedures
- Exception handling and propagation
- Functions – Create, Replace, Drop
- Creating Functions
- Nested Functions
- Overloading Functions
- Nesting Functions and Procedures
- Functions in Select and DML Queries
- Oracle Internal Tables for managing Procedures and Functions
- Packages – Create, Replace, Drop
- Package Basics
- Package Specification
- Package Body
- Global constants
- Bodiless Packages
- Writing Stored Procedures and Functions in Pacakges
- Stand alone Stored Procedures
- One-Time Procedures
- Exception Handling
- Using Oracle Supplied Packages
- Execute Immediate
- Creating and Managing Server Jobs
- Exporting data in files
- Oracle Internal Tables for Package management
4. Triggers, LOBs etc
- Lob Overview
- Creating Server Directory
- Storing BFiles
- Handling CLOBS
- Triggers – Create, Replace, Drop
- Trigger Basics
- Trigger Types
- Database Triggers
- DML Triggers Overview
- Statement Triggers
- Row Level Triggers
- INSTEAD OF Trigger
- SECURITY Triggers
- Trigger Management
- Oracle Internal Tables for Trigger Management
Oracle SQL Training in Bangalore Syllabus
- Oracle Basics
- Database models
- ER Model Overview
- Data types
- Understanding Test Database
- Basics Queries
- Removing Duplicates
- Arithmetic and String functions
- DML Operations – Insert, Update and Delete
- Data filters and Data Sorting
- Using operators
- AND, OR, NOT
- ANY, SOME
- Order By etc
2. Complex Query Design – Part 1
- Cartesian Product
- Equi and Non-Equi Joins
- Self Join
- Outer Joins – Left, Right and Full Outer
- Single Row Functions
- String Functions
- Number Functions
- Date Manipulation
- Implicit and Explicit Type Conversions
- Nested Functions
- NVL, NVL2, NULLIF, COALESCE
- Conditional Expressions – Case and Decode
- Advanced data Insert, Update and Delete operations
3. Complex Query Design – Part 2
- Data Aggregation and Filtering
- Grouping Queries
- Using Grouping functions – AVG, MIN, MAX, COUNT, DISTINCT COUNT etc
- Filtering Summarized Data – HAVING Clause
- Multi Join Grouping Queries
- Sub Query
- Single Row Sub Query
- Multi Row Sub Query
- Multi Level and Multi Row Sub Query
- Using IN, ALL, ANY etc operators
- Co-related Sub Query
- DML operations using sub query and corelated subquery
4. Database Objects and Advanced Concepts
- T SQL
- Read Consistency
- Database Objects – Create, Alter and Drop
- Simple and Complex Views
- Inline Views
- Security – User Management
- Create, Alter, Drop Users
- Create, Alter, Drop Roles
- Managing user accessibility (privileges)
- Oracle Internal Tables