Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore
Oracle is an everlasting and popular database technology for data needs of all organisations, cloud scale simplicity, rapid data analytics and data security. Every database needs a database administrator (DBAs) to maintain the DB system and user rights and properties.
As I was already an Oracle SQL developer, I had planned to expand my skills, so I attended this Oracle DBA training in Bangalore. My Trainer had around 12+years of experience in Oracle 11G, Linux and database administration. So he really gave me clear explanations of the concepts and helped me experiment with practical applications as an Oracle DBA.
Tell me more about Oracle DBA?
- Storage management, Oracle server installation and upgradation, Oracle application installation and upgradation, system security maintenance, user access management, performance management, database recovery are some of the key roles of an Oracle DBA.
- An Oracle DBA has the privilege to modify the database schema when required.
- Generally, Oracle DBA roles and responsibilities can be easily learnt by a DB developer.
Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is one of the best Oracle DBA training centers in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about DB architecture, storage, security, backup, recovery, flashback, globalization and DB corruption and a lot more. Please check below for a detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for Oracle DBA?
- Basic knowledge on Oracle SQL, PL SQL.
- Basic knowledge on troubleshooting, workflow and performance tuning.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you. Otherwise, experts are here to help you from the basics and then they will gradually move to Oracle DBA.
Can you help me about Oracle DBA Job Opportunities?
- Oracle DBA is especially suitable for the experienced people who aware of database development, RDBMS and performance tuning techniques.
- If you already have work experience in the above fields, then this course can be an add-on to upgrade your profile. You will be more comprehensively equipped to find Oracle DBA opportunities easily.
- If you possess strong Oracle DBA experience with RDBMS concepts, Dataguard and DB administration, you can get jobs as Oracle DBA.
- If you possess Oracle DBA skills along with ASM, Dataguard and RAC, you can get job as Senior DBA.
- Some of the companies that hire for Oracle DBA developers are IBM, Oracle, Wipro, Infosys, MPhasis, Hexaware, Capgemini.
- Even as a fresher, many startups employ Oracle DBAs, preferably with OCA certification.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best Oracle DBA training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Oracle training and placement guidance.
What is special about the Oracle DBA training in Global Training Bangalore?
- In Bangalore, Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is only institute providing the best Oracle DBA training in Marathahalli. They have top and experienced industrial professionals as the trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they can surely guide you to become the best Oracle DBA.
- As the trainers are all currently working, the Oracle DBA training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM , weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9.30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Oracle DBA classroom training, Oracle DBA online training and Oracle DBA weekend training based on the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Oracle training and placement support in Bangalore with moderate Oracle DBA course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their links to the job market will help you land in your dream job. So start take advantage of this course and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the Oracle DBA class timings and course duration ?
|Day||Oracle DBA Classroom Training Timing||Oracle DBA Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
|Sat,Sun||Flexible Timing||Flexible Timing|
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Hi! I’m Ankita. I graduated B.E from a private college. After looking for so many companies I realised that getting a job without any software knowledge is hard. Then i joined in Global Training Bangalore for Advanced Oracle DBA. Now I’m a with a job and I’m really thankful to Global Training Bangalore.
Oracle DBA Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. Introduction (Database Architecture)
- Describe course objectives
- Explore the Oracle 10g database architecture
2. Installing the Oracle Database Software
- Explain core DBA tasks and tools
- Plan an Oracle installation
- Use optimal flexible architecture
- Install software with the Oracle Universal Installer (OUI)
3. Creating an Oracle Database
- Create a database with the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)
- Create a database design template with the DBCA
- Generate database creation scripts with the DBCA
4. Managing the oracle Instance
- Start and stop the Oracle database and components
- Use Enterprise Manager (EM)
- Access a database with SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus
- Modify database initialization parameters
- Understand the stages of database startup
- View the Alert log
- Use the Data Dictionary
5. Managing Database Storage Structures
- Describe table data storage (in blocks)
- Define the purpose of tablespaces and data files
- Understand and utilize Oracle Managed Files (OMF)
- Create and manage tablespaces
- Obtain tablespace information
- Describe the main concepts and functionality of Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
6. Administering user Security
- Create and manage database user accounts
- Authenticate users
- Assign default storage areas (tablespaces)
- Grant and revoke privileges
- Create and manage roles
- Create and manage profiles
- Implement standard password security features
- Control resource usage by users
7. Managing schema objects
- Define schema objects and data types
- Create and modify tables
- Define constraints
- View the columns and contents of a table
- Create indexes, views and sequences
- Explain the use of temporary tables
- Use the Data Dictionary
- Manage data through SQL
- Monitor and resolve locking conflicts
8. Managing undo data
- Explain DML and undo data generation
- Monitor and administer undo
- Describe the difference between undo and redo data
- Configure undo retention
- Guarantee undo retention
- Use the undo advisor
9. Implementing Oracle database security
- Describe DBA responsibilities for security
- Apply the principal of least privilege
- Enable standard database auditing
- Specify audit options
- Review audit information
- Maintain the audit trail