Qlik Sense Training in Bangalore
Qlik is one of the latest reporting technologies booming in the current visual data analytics market. Qlik Sense is a desktop reporting tool that has been designed to suit both the Individuals and Corporates.
I was a Business development Manager having 8 years of experience in team management, sales operations, people management, enterprise risk management and auditing. To render effective dashboards and reports, I was looking towards a data visualisation tool. I decided to learn this technology, among Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense. My training was really excellent and my trainer helped me with live hands-on sessions. Now I have created Dashboards and Scorecards in my team using Qlik.
Tell me more about Qlik Sense!
- Executing interactive, powerful and useful dashboards and reports is the primary function of Qlik Sense.
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the best Qlik Sense training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about Qlik Sense, visualization, data management, data modelling, Qlik Sense security and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for Qlik Sense?
- Basic knowledge on BI and data analysis.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with the concepts of Qlik Sense from the basics.
Can you help me about Qlik Sense Job Opportunities?
- Qlik Sense is suitable for experienced people, who have key skills on BI and data analysis. In the current IT market, there are plenty of Qlik Sense opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess strong Qlik Sense experience with practical knowledge on reporting and data modelling, you can get job as Qlik Sense developer.
- If you possess Qlik Sense as a co-skill with SAS or R, you can get job as Data Scientist / Data Analysis and Reporting Analyst.
- If you possess Qlik sense as a co-skill with OBIEE, you can get job as BI Developer.
- If you possess Qlik sense as a co-skill along with customer support, technical support and voice process, you can get job as Product support engineer.
- Some of the companies that hire for Qlikview and Qlik sense specialists are L&T, DELL, JP Morgan, RMS, Copal, Fidelity.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is one of the best Qlik Sense training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Qlik Sense training and placement guidance.
What is special about the Qlik Sense training in Global Training Bangalore?
- In Bangalore, Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best Qlik Sense training in Marathahalli. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best Qlik expert.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the Qlik Sense training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Qlik Sense classroom training, Qlik Sense online training and Qlik Sense weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Qlik Sense course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate Qlik Sense course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the Qlik Sense Class timings and course duration?
|Day||Qlik Sense Classroom Training Timing||Qlik Sense Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Call to Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) provides you best QlikSense training. They provide wifi enabled well structured classroom and live online training. Skilled tutors with experience can assist you with training as well as placements. They help you with resume preparation. They provide weekend class for the working professionals who cannot take weekday class.
Qlik Sense Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Qlik Sense Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. Qlik Sense Introduction & Installation
What is QlikSense?
- Comparing Qlik Sense Desktop with Qlik Sense
- Installing Qlik Sense Desktop
- How Qlik Sense varies from QlikView?
- Starting with QlikSense Desktop
- Opening an app with QlikSense
- QlikSense Architecture
2. Starting QlikSense
- Navigating in the user interface
- Data Manager
- Data Load Editor
- Data Model Viewer
- Interacting with the user interface
- Creating apps and Visualizations
- Structuring an app with Sheets
3. Designing Visualizations
- Different type of Visualizations
- Dimensions and Measures in a CHART
- When to use and What Chart to Use
- Selections in a Visualization
- Settings and Properties of each Visualization
4. Using Expressions In Visualization
- Expressions , Functions and Variables
- Working with Expression Editor
- Using Functions in Charts
- Using Variables in Expressions
- Set Analysis and Set Expressions
- Working with Master Items
5. Manage Data
- Adding data from files and databases
- Loading data with the data load script
- Data Connections
- Various types of Data loads
- Profile Data with QlikSense
6. Creating A Data Model
- Qlik Sense Data Architecture
- Creating Star and Snowflake schemas
- Use of Joins, Keeps, Concatenate etc..
- Understanding QVD layer
- Working on synthetic keys and circular references.
7. Advanced Data Modelling
- Qlik Sense Star Schema
- Link Table
- Dimensions Table
- Master Calendar
- Optimizing data models
- Best Practices of Data Modelling
8. Collaborate InQlik Sense
- Data Storytelling
- Exporting and Printing
- Advanced Scripting and Chart Functions
- Qlik Tips and Techniques
9. Qlik Sense Security
- Learning about Qlik Sense App and its security features
- Providing Qlik Sense access to user sets
- Qlik Sense Security rule code
10. Qlik Sense Extension
- Installation and working
- Getting familiar with popular extension