OBIEE Training in Bangalore
OBIEE Training in Bangalore: OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) is a leading Business Intelligence product released by Oracle to do robust reports, ad-hoc query analysis, online analytical processing reports, BI rich and interactive dashboards and scorecards.
OBIEE Training Student Review
I’m an Oracle developer having around 7 + years experience. I had already worked on SQL, Oracle, data warehousing and also had basic knowledge on OBIEE. As the recent project was entirely based on OBI, I wanted to get trained in this technology with practical experience. Here, my trainer was an Oracle expert, having around 12 years of experience and deep knowledge in Oracle SQL, data modelling, OBIEE, Oracle BI, Oracle security and cloud computing. So I got excellent learning experience from TIB. He gave me support for my current project as well. Now, I gained enough confidence to work with OBIEE.
More about OBIEE Training in Bangalore!
- OBIEE is the powerful BI tool that has the ability to do both the analytics and BI functions together.
- In OBIEE, the metadata repository can also play the role of data management layer and presentation layer as it can be easily integrated with various databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, Mainframe etc.
- It can handle huge volume of data from multiple sources and generate instantaneous reports.
- Global Training Bangalore is the best OBIEE training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about data warehousing architecture, OLAP, OLTP, ETL, schema, aggregation, indexing strategy, performance tuning and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Prerequisites for OBIEE Training
- Strong knowledge on Oracle SQL and DWH.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with Oracle SQL training and OBIEE training from the basics.
OBIEE Job Openings in Bangalore
- OBIEE is suitable for the experienced people, who have key skills on SQL, Oracle and DWH. In the current IT market, there are plenty of OBIEE opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess strong OBIEE experience with SQL, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, Teradata and Analytics, you can get job as OBIEE developer.
- If you possess OBIEE as a co-skill with solution architect, solution design, Oracle BI, you can get job as OBIEE Solution Architect.
- If you possess OBIEE as a co-skill along with data warehousing, Informatica and ETL, you can get job as Senior OBIEE | Informatica consultant.
- Some of the companies that hire for OBIEE are Oracle, Accenture, HDFC, Wells Fargo, E&Y, Brillio, Ocwen and consultancy company like Virtusa.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best OBIEE training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best OBIEE training and placement guidance.
What is special about the OBIEE training in Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore is the only institute providing the best OBIEE training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best BI expert.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the OBIEE training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide OBIEE classroom training, OBIEE online training and OBIEE weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best OBIEE course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate OBIEE course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
OBIEE Course Timing & Duration
OBIEE Classroom Training Timing
Mon – Fri : 7 AM to 10 AM & 7 PM to 9.30 PM
Sat & Sun : Flexible Timing
Duration : 30 – 35 hrs.
OBIEE Online Training Timing
Mon – Fri : 7 AM to 10 AM & 7 PM to 9.30 PM
Sat & Sun : Flexible Timing
Duration : 5 weeks
OBIEE Fast Track Training
Duration : within 15 days.
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
For OBIEE Training Support
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
OBIEE Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. Introduction to DWH Concepts
- OLTP Vs OLAP
- Data warehouse Architecture
- Data warehouse Vs Data Mart
- Masures, Fact, Dimensions
- Star Schema and
- Snowflake Schema
- Dimension Hierarchy
- Aggregation Strategy, Compression Ratio
- Indexing Strategy
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- Type 1
- Type 2
- Type 3
- Performance Tuning
2. Oracle Business Intelligence – Repository
- Repository Basics
- Oracle BI architecture components
- Repository structure, features, and functions
- Using the OracleBI Administration Tool
- Creating a repository
- Loading a repository into Oracle BI Server memory
- Building the Physical Layer of a Repository
- Importing data sources
- Setting up connection pool properties
- Defining keys and joins
- Examining physical layer object properties
- Creating alias and select tables
- Building the Business Model and Mapping Layer of a Repository
- Building a business model
- Building logical tables, columns, and sources
- Defining logical joins
- Building measures
- Examining business model object properties
- Building the Presentation Layer of a Repository
- Exploring Presentation layer objects
- Creating Presentation layer objects
- Modifying Presentation layer objects
- Examining Presentation layer object properties
- Testing and Validating a Repository
- Checking repository consistency
- Turning on logging
- Defining a repository in the initialization file
- Testing a repository using Oracle BI Answers
- Inspecting the query log
- Adding Multiple Logical Table Sources
- Adding multiple logical table sources to a logical table
- Specifying logical content
- Adding Calculations to a Fact Table
- Creating new calculation measures based on existing logical columns
- Creating new calculation measures based on physical columns
- Creating Dimension Hierarchies and Level-Based Measures
- Creating dimension hierarchies
- Creating level-based measures
- Using Aggregates
- Purpose of aggregate tables in dimensional modeling
- Modeling aggregate tables to improve query performance
- Testing aggregate navigation
- Using Partitions and Fragments
- Purpose for segmenting data into partitions and fragments
- Modeling Time Series Data
- Using time comparisons in business analysis
- Using Oracle BI time series functions to model time series data
- Creating Repositories Using Multidimensional Data Sources
- Adding a multidimensional data source an Oracle BI repository
- Displaying data from multidimensional sources in Oracle BI Answers requests and Oracle BI
- Interactive Dashboards
3. Oracle Business Intelligence – Repository Part 2
- Working with Oracle Business Intelligence Answers
- Introduction to Oracle BI Answers
- Working with requests in Oracle BI Answers
- Using advanced formatting
- Filtering Requests in Oracle Business Intelligence Answers
- Introduction to filters in Answers
- Adding filter prompts to requests
- Using saved requests as filters
- Oracle Business Intelligence Answers: Advanced Features
- Combining request criteria using set operations
- Executing direct database requests
- Building Views and Charts in Requests
- Introduction to Answers views and charts
- Creating and editing charts
- Performing common view tasks
- Showing Results with Gauge Views
- Introduction to Gauge views
- Working with Gauge views
- Showing Results with Pivot Tables
- Introduction to pivot tables
- Formatting pivot tables
- Setting aggregation rules and building formulas
- Creating Oracle Business Intelligence Interactive Dashboards
- Introduction to Interactive Dashboards and pages
- Dashboard Editor UI elements
- Composing dashboard elements
- Configuring Oracle Business Intelligence Interactive Dashboards
- Types of dashboard content
- Embedding content in Interactive Dashboards
- Using bookmark links to distribute and save Interactive Dashboards
- Dynamic Filter in Dashboard
- Using Prompts
- Scope of the Prompt
- Presentation Variable and Uses
- Request Variable
- Combine Request
- Direct Database Request
- Customizing the Oracle Business Intelligence User Interface
- Making configuration changes using the instanceconfig file
- Configuring Guided Navigation Links
- Building guided navigation with static links
- Building guided navigation with conditional links and sections
- Administering the Oracle Business Intelligence Presentation Catalog
- Maintaining the Oracle BI Presentation Catalog
- Managing security
- Understanding security inheritance
- Describing the Presentation Catalog structure
- Permission types
- Setting permissions using the Manage Catalog screen
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Delivers
- Introduction to Oracle BI Delivers
- Configuring delivery devices
- Adding delivery profiles
- Building alerts
- Introduction to Oracle BI Scheduler
- Using BI Deliver
- Configuration of Scheduler Service
- Creating & scheduling iBots
- Using Repository Variables
- Session variables
- Repository variables
- Initialization blocks
- Using the Variable Manager
- Using dynamic repository variables as filters
- Creating users and groups
- Setting permissions for users and groups
- Authenticating using a external database
- Authenticating using database authentication
- Setting query limits and timing restrictions
- Setting filters to personalize information
- Cache Management
- Restricting tables as non-cacheable
- Using Cache Manager
- Inspecting cache reports
- Purging cache entries
- Modifying cache parameters and options
- Seeding the cache