QTP Testing Training in Bangalore
QTP (Quick Test Professional) is an automation and functional testing tool where the applications can be automated by writing test cases using object based Visual Basic scripting language. QTP is one of the popular software testing tools powered by HP and its latest version is named as UFT (Unified Functional Testing). It is primarily used to build error free products.
I was a Manual tester for the last 5 years. As automation testing has becoming trending nowadays, I wanted to learn QTP / UFT. From my colleague, I heard that TIB Academy is the best QTP training center in Bangalore. That’s why I joined here to update my skills. Here I got a very good training and placement support. They also helped me with resume building to highlight my skills.
Tell me more about QTP Testing!
- QTP is an easily navigable tool; it can also perform mobile app testing.
- QTP is also used to compare the expected and actual outcomes.
- TIB Academy is the best QTP testing training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about trial version installation, VB scripting, object repository, QTP framework, checkpoints, parameterization, regular expression, virtual objects, debugging and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for QTP Testing?
- There are NO prerequisites. However basic knowledge on VBScript and automation testing can help expedite your learning.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with QTP training from the basics.
Can you help me about QTP Testing Job Opportunities?
- QTP jobs are suitable for experienced people, who have key skills on automation framework and VB scripting. In the current IT market, there are plenty of QTP opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies and you can get job as UFT Tester.
- If you possess strong QTP experience with practical knowledge on Oracle SQL and .Net, you can get job as Quality Assurance analyst.
- If you possess QTP as a co-skill with JIRA, QA and JMeter, you can get job as Senior QA Engineer.
- If you possess QTP as a co-skill with test design, SQA, test planning, QA and JMeter, you can get job as Mobile Testing Engineer.
- Some of the companies that hire for QTP Testers are Mphasis, SAP, Fiserv, Infosys, Altisource, L&T, TCS, Capgemini, GE.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is one of the best QTP testing training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best QTP testing training and placement guidance.
What is special about the QTP Testing training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best QTP testing training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best software tester.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the QTP testing training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide QTP testing classroom training, QTP testing online training and QTP testing weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best QTP testing course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate QTP testing course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the QTP Testing Class timings and course duration?
|Day||QTP Testing Classroom Training Timing||QTP Testing Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Call to Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
Global training Bangalore provides you real time training on QTP testing. Either you can choose mode of training or time of training by yourself. They provide fully hands on training. They offer you practical training which you need to apply on industries when you get job. Trainers are very skilled and they have wide range of experience in IT. The cost of training is less compared to other software academies.
QTP Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 20 – 25 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 4 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 15 days.
QTP Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. Introduction to Automation Testing
- What is Automation Testing
- When Automation is needed
- When Automation is not needed
- Advantages of Automation Testing
- Disadvantages of Automation Testing
- What are the popular Automation Tools in the industry
- What is the difference between various Automation Testing Tools
2. Introduction to QTP
- QTP IDE , Basic Components in QTP , Addin Manager
- How does QTP works/Object recognition concept
- Record a sample Test
- Understand the Script
- Execution of a Test
- Enhancement of recorded script
3. Framework in QTP
- What is Framework
- Types of Framework
- Linear Scripting
- Structured Scripting
- Data Driven
- Keyword Driven
- Modular Driven
4. Object Repository
- QTP Classes and Objects
- Details of OR
- Types of OR
- How to create OR
- Test Object Vs Run time Object
- Configuring Object identification
- Object Spy
- Object Properties
- Logical Name
- Mandatory/Assistive properties /Ordinal identifier
- Smart Identification
- Compare and Merge options
5. Recording Modes
- What is Recording Modes
- Types of Recording Modes
- Normal Recording Mode
- Analog Recording Mode
- Low Level Recording Mode
- What is Checkpoint
- Why Checkpoint is needed
- Types of Checkpoint
- Different ways of Inserting Checkpoints
- What is Parameterization
- Why Parameterization is needed
- Types of Parameterization
- Datatable, Random Number and Environment Number Parameterization
- How to access data from Global Sheet and Local sheet
- What is Action
- Types of Actions
- Methods to import an Action
- Call to New
- Call to Existing
- Call to Copy
9. Regular Expression
- Regular Expression
- When to Use Regular Expression
- How to use Regular Expression in Descriptive Programming
10. Recovery Scenarios
- Handling the exception using Recovery Scenario Manager
- Usage of Recovery Scenario Wizard
- Completing a Recovery Scenario
- Creation and Association of .QRS file for Recovery Scenario
11. Step Generator
- What is Step Generator
- How to Generate script using Step Generator
- Advantages & Disadvantages of using Step Generator
12. Virtual Object
- What is Virtual Object
- When Virtual Object is used
- Limitations of Virtual Object
- When Debugging is used
- Step Into
- Step Out
- Step Over
14. Descriptive Programming
- What is Descriptive Programming
- Types of Descriptive Programming
- Working with DP Object
- Working with Object Collection
15. Basics of VB Scripting
- Data Types, Variables, Constant
- Operators-Arithmetic, comparison, Concatenation, Logical
- Conditional construct If Then Else and Select Case
- Looping Construct Do, While, For Next, For Each Next
- Arrays and Functions
- Important Inbuilt functions
16. Some real time Scenarios
- How to start in real time projects
- How to connect to the Database
- How to get input value from the external excel sheet