Informatica Training in Bangalore
Informatica is one of the leading tools in market for effective data management. Informatica is a prominent ETL tool that pairs with Oracle database and is commonly used for Business Intelligence applications. Cloud services, data integration, data quality, master data management and data security are some of the key characteristics of Informatica.
I’m one of the data analysts in my company, that deals with the Big Data issues and clustering challenges. I had 5 years of experience in ASP.NET, MVC & Oracle. We were planning to create a data warehouse application. In our organization, we decided to invest in Informatica for ETL part. So, myself and 2 other team members decided to find a training institute which can help us learn in a systematic way and implement in our project. Then we three enrolled here in TIB for Informatica training. The trainer was very experienced and passionate. We’re very happy and satisfied with Informatica training. My sincere thanks to the trainer and TIB.
Tell me more about Informatica?
- ETL means Extract, Transform, Load. informatica is a powerful BI tool used in ETL for effective forecasting, data manipulation and data extraction of both semi-structured and unstructured data in data collection stage.
- Informatica provides self service data integration and reduces the rollout time for data reporting and data migration. These merits attract many data analysts and developers.
- Global Training Bangalore is the best Informatica training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about data warehousing, business intelligence, ETL process, data mining, data extraction, load planning, performance tuning, workflow scheduling and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for Informatica?
- Basic knowledge on database.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you from the basics of Informatica.
Can you help me about Informatica Job Opportunities?
- Informatica jobs are suitable for people, who have key skills on data management, ETL and data analysis. In the current IT market, there are plenty of Informatica opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess strong Informatica experience with Unix, Oracle PL/SQL, you can get job as Informatica developer / BI developer.
- If you possess Informatica as a co-skill with Shell scripting, Linux and Windows, you can get job as Senior Software Engineer.
- If you possess Informatica as a co-skill along with SQL and Cognos, you can get job as BI Consultant.
- Some of the companies that hire for Informatica are JP Morgan, Accenture, Informatica, IBM, Capgemini, SLK, Oracle, NTT, PwC and consulting companies like Virtusa, ASAP.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best Informatica training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Informatica training and placement guidance.
What is special about the Informatica training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best Informatica training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best Informatica expert.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the Informatica training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Informatica classroom training, Informatica online training and Informatica weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Informatica course in Bangalore with moderate Informatica course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the Informatica Class timings and course duration?
|Day||Informatica Classroom Training Timing||Informatica Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Informatica is a popular data warehousing software. You can get an excellent Informatica training with Global Training Bangalore. They provide you live online class and good classroom training. Trainers are working professionals with 6+ years of experience. They assist you to clear your doubts and give you tips to deal with interviews. All of these you can get at low training fee.
Informatica Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Call to Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
Informatica Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. Data warehouse Concepts
- What is Data Warehouse?
- OLAP VS OLTP
- Data Warehouse Architecture (Basic)
- Dimensional Modelling
- Star Schema
- Snowflake Schema
- Slowly Changing Dimension
2.Introduction to Informatica PowerCenter
- PowerCenter 9 architecture
- Extraction, Transformation and loading process
- Power Center tools
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
4.Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Informatica Architecture.
- Active and Passive Transformations
- Relational Tables (Oracle)
- Flat Files (fixed width, Delimiter Files)
- Xml Files
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with flat file Targets
- Sequence Generator
- Stored Procedure
- Update Strategy
- Debugging Mappings
8.Mappings & Mapplets
- Mapping Variables & Parameters
- Working with Mapping Wizards
- Workflows, Worklets
- Session Task, Email task, Decision task, Event wait & Event raise, Assignment task, Command task
- Partition – Pipeline, Dynamic
- Informatica Tuning (Source, target, mapping & Session)