Linux Training in Bangalore
Linux is a popular, open source Operating System that can be used to handle modern data centers, storage solutions, mission critical workloads. It is cost-free and easily installable OS. There are many versions of Linux OS, to suit the different types of users and different needs of business.
I have been working as a Network Engineer for over a year. I was intending to become a Cloud specialist and do certification in AWS. My tutor suggested me to learn Linux first, to make my fundamentals strong, and so I started from Linux course. He was always on time and his teaching was really good. He gave me clear view on how it can be used to modernize the cloud infrastructure via virtualization. That helped me while learning AWS-cloud concepts. I did both the Linux and AWS course from TIB Academy. I got a very good learning experience and certification assistance. Now, I have cleared my exams and got AWS – Solution Architect Associate level certification. Thanks to my trainer and TIB for the entire support.
Tell me more about Linux?
- Linux.org has been in the market for a long time, to help both fresh and experienced developers. As Linux is open source, members can contribute to the development of the OS.
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise system has 99.99% uptime, the hardware is very reliable, available and serviceable and it is most popular due to its military grade security.
- TIB Academy is the best Linux training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about installation, booting, scripting, automating, kernel and also the platform interoperability with other OS like UNIX and Windows and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for Linux?
- There are NO prerequisites to learn Linux.
- Once you learn Linux, then proceed to AWS course to become an efficient System Admin/Cloud Specialist.
Can you help me about Linux Job Opportunities?
- Linux jobs are suitable for people who have key skills in networking, customer support, virtualization and DNS. In the current IT market, there are plenty of Linux opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess strong Linux experience with practical knowledge in Unix, AIX and shell scripting, you can get job as Linux admin / Linux Engineer.
- If you possess Linux as a co-skill with C, C++, Python, Perl, PowerShell, you can get job as Linux Technical Support Analyst.
- If you possess Linux as a co-skill with AWS, MongoDB, Apache and networking, you can get job as AWS Linux Devops engineer.
- Some of the companies that hire for Linux experts are JP Morgan, Amazon, Qualcomm, Intel, Accenture, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Harman, Akamai, Morgan Stanley, CGI.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best Linux training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Linux training and placement guidance.
What is special about the Linux training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best Linux training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best Linux expert.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the Linux training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Linux classroom training, Linux online training and Linux weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Linux course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate Linux course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the Linux Class timings and course duration?
|Day||Linux Classroom Training Timing||Linux Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Linux is the most common programming language. Global Training Bangalore provides you best Linux training. They provide hands on training which helps the students to learn Linux effectively. They conduct three batches, classroom, online and weekend class. Every classroom has all kind of facilities in order to give good training to the students.
Linux Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
Linux Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. Getting accquainted with Linux
- Logging in-out
- Brief History
- Unix Flavours
- Linux distros
2. Linux/Unix Architecture
- Concept of Multiuser-multitasking
- Architectural view
- Unix command structure
- Getting help
- Combining the commands
3. Using Linux/Unix
- Frequently used commands and utilities
- Ls , cat ,cd ,mkdir ,rmdir,touch ,grep etc
- User commands – who ,who am i etc
- IO redirection and piping ( stdin ,stdout,stderr, tee)
- Concept of Users and groups
- User access privileges
- Superuser and permissions
- Password files
- Filesytem concept
- Unix ‘s File/dir hierarchy
- Filesystem types
- Creating and mounting filesystem
- Filesystem related command
- Configuration files
5. Handling Files & directories
- Creation, deletion
- Compressing/decompressing files
6. Networking Utilities
- Ping, ifconfig, ssh, scp etc
- Starting and stopping networking services
- Network configuration files
7. Application Installation on Unix
- Package formats and installation
8. Booting Linux
- Boot order
- Run levels and rc scripts
- Configuration files for booting
- Installation & configuration of Linux
- Getting updates