Perl Training in Bangalore
Perl (Practical Extraction and Report Language) is an open source, powerful, mature and stable programming language. It can be easily blended with HTML, XML, and other markup languages to develop rapid and large scale web applications and mission critical projects. It is capable to perform rapid prototyping and large scale development projects.
I have around 7 years of experience as a .NET developer. I worked with C#, ASP and also Python. I wanted to add one more scripting language to my skillset. So, I joined here for Perl scripting classroom training, hoping to get more interaction with the Perl trainer. Now, I’m done with my course and have started using Perl scripting to handle web data encryption and e-commerce transactions.
Tell me more about Perl?
- Perl is an object-oriented, procedural and functional language having over 29 years of development. Perl 5 is the latest as of 2017.
- Other third party DBs such as Oracle, Sybase, PostgreSQL and MySQL can be easily embedded with Perl DBI package ORM.
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the best Perl training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about Perl syntax, hash functions, regular expressions, array operations, database operations, DBI (Database Interface), OOPs, CGI (Common Gateway Interface) and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for Perl?
- There are NO prerequisites to learn Perl scripting.
- If you have basic knowledge on any scripting language and programming syntax, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with the concepts of Perl from the basics.
Can you help me about Perl Job Opportunities?
- Perl is suitable for people who have key skills in scripting and Linux administration. In the current IT market, there are plenty of Perl opportunities for people who aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess strong Perl experience with practical knowledge in software engineering, system administration and Linux, you can get job as Perl developer.
- If you possess Perl as a co-skill with Java, J2EE and Python, you can get job as Lead Perl developer.
- If you possess Perl as a co-skill with automation testing and Python, you can get job as QA Lead engineer.
- If you possess Perl as a co-skill with JAVA, UNIX, Oracle, Python you can get job as Perl Scripter.
- Some of the companies that hire for Perl developers are Oracle, Morgan Stanley, Aricent, Intel, SAP, Accenture, E&Y, Amazon, Bosch, JP Morgan, McAffee, Adobe, Newt.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is one of the best Perl training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Perl training and placement guidance.
What is special about the Perl training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is the only institute providing the best Perl training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best Perl expert.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the Perl training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Perl classroom training, Perl online training and Perl weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Perl course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate Perl course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the Perl Class timings and course duration?
|Day||Perl Classroom Training Timing||Perl Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Global Training Bangalore offers Perl training. They have well structured with free wifi enabled classroom. They provide video lectures and real time problems for a better interactive class. Syllabus has designed in order to teach Perl fast and easy. Only working professionals are taking Perl training classes.
Perl Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Call to Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
Perl Training in Bangalore Syllabus
- What is PERL
- How to Run Perl Script
- PERL Syntax
- Types of Variables
- Scalar Variables
- Array Variables
- Array Indexing
- Array Operations
- Hash Variables (Associative Arrays)
- Hash Operations
- File Handles
- File Handlings
- Read / Write Files
- Comparison Operators
- String Operators
- Control Structures
- If / unless statements
- While / until statements
- For statements
- For each statements
- Functions (Subroutines)
- Function Definition
- Calling a Function
- Passing Parameters
- Local Variables
- Returning Values
- More About Functions
- Special Variables
- Special Variable Types
- File handle Special Variables
- Local Special Variables
- Global Special Variables
- RegEX (Regular Expressions)
- Match Operator
- Simple Matching
- Literal Matching
- Character Classes
- Pointers in PERL (References)
- Scalar Reference
- Anonymous Scalar Reference
- Array Reference
- Anonymous Array Reference
- Hash Reference
- Anonymous Hash Reference
- Function or Subroutine Reference
- PERL Module
- How to use a module
- How Module gets loaded
- Dealing with Databases via PERL
- Database Connection
- DBI and DBD
- Database Operations
- CGI (Common Gateway Interface)