MVC .NET Training in Bangalore
MVC (Model-View-Controller) .NET is an architectural and lightweight .NET web application framework that can be used to create .NET applications. Some of the important characteristics of MVC are master pages, data binding, user controls, rapid response, TDD friendly (Test Driven Development), routing, extensibility, scalability and security (authorization and authentication).
Tell me more about MVC.NET?
- MVC.NET will boost the developer to create sophisticated applications and to follow latest web standards.
- MVC provides you powerful, pattern based solutions to develop dynamic websites.
- ASP.NET has web pages, web forms and MVC. MVC separates an application into three logical components – model, view and controller.
- Global Training Bangalore is the best MVC.NET training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about MVC architecture, controller, templates, model validations, views, URL generation, routing and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for MVC.NET?
- Basic knowledge on .NET and web designing.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you from the dotnet training.
Can you help me about MVC .NET Job Opportunities?
- If you possess MVC.NET as a co-skill with automation, SQL, ADO.NET, user control, WCF, you can get job as .NET MVC Senior developer.
- If you possess MVC.NET as a co-skill with WCF, JQuery, XSLT, AngularJS and NodeJS, you can get job as web designer.
- If you possess MVC.NET as a co-skill with drupal, PHP and MySQL, you can get job as Senior Drupal developer.
- Some of the companies that hire for MVC.NET are Accenture, Mphasis, Capgemini, Iris, Zen3, Hexaware, Oracle, NTT Global and consulting companies like Virtusa, ASAP.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore is one of the best MVC.NET training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best .NET training and placement guidance.
What is special about the MVC .NET training in Global Training Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore is the only institute providing the best MVC.NET training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best web developer.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the MVC.NET training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide MVC.NET classroom training, MVC.NET online training and MVC.NET weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best MVC.NET course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate MVC.NET course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the MVC.NET Class timings and course duration?
|Day||MVC .NET Classroom Training Timing||MVC .NET Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Global Training Bangalore gives you best MVC .NET training. They provide real time and practical training. They concentrate on improving technical skills. They provide well structured classroom with enabled free wifi, course materials and projectors. They schedule classes according to the student’s convenience. They offer training at low cost.
MVC.NET Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 – 35 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
MVC .NET Training in Bangalore Syllabus
1. Overview of the ASP.NET MVC
- Introduction of ASP.NET MVC
- Role of Model, View, and Controller
- How ASP.NET MVC Works
- Benefits of using ASP.NET MVC
- Comparison of ASP.NET VS ASP.NET MVC
2. Getting started with MVC and its Action Result type
- Understanding the structure of an ASP.NET MVC project
- Creating views
- Defining controllers
- Defining a data model
- Overview of coding standards follows during programming
- Types of Action Result in MVC
3. Creating an application in MVC using Razor view engine
- Creating strongly-typed views
- Understanding URLs and action methods
- TempData, view Bag and View Data with example
- Data Annotations
- Validation in MVC
- Razor Basics and Implementation of Razor view
- Accessing Model Data in Razor views
- Defining and using HTML Helpers
- Defining and Designing a layout Page
- Defining and using partial views
4. Using Ajax and Jquery with ASP.NET MVC
- Overview of AJAX
- Using AJAX Action Links
- Overview of jQuery
- jQuery Techniques
- Using post and get methods in jquery
- Using AJAX and Jquery in MVC with Example
5. Overview of Entity Framework and its Approches
- Over View of Entity Framework
- Code First Approach with example
- Model First Approach with example
- Database First Approach with example
6. Working with ASP .NET MVC Applications using EF Approches code first, Model first, Database First
- ASP.NET application architecture best practices
- Implementing a Repository and Entity Framework Data Model
- Define Dependency Injection
- Using Dependency Injection
- Accessing a Repository in controller
7. Import and Export Excel file in MVC
- Basics of I/O classes in MVC
- Basics of input and output streams.
- Create the excel document with records and create the view to upload/import the excel
- How to import an excel from view to the database
- Export the Data from Database to excel