Selenium Training in Bangalore
Selenium is one of the leading and demanding automation testing tool where the process of software testing will be done using automation scripts. Then the the flaws, defects, bugs can be obtained and corrected. Selenium is an open source, portable, platform independent automation testing tool, built on Java, that can be used to automate the web application testing.
I had been working as a System Admin for the last 6 months. I found that automation testing is having good scope and opportunities in the current IT world. I joined there for Java with Selenium course. The trainer taught me the concepts in step by step approach. So it was very easy for me to understood the subject. He gave me FAQ and important interview questions to make myself well prepared to clear the interviews. Now I’m getting prepared for a few more interviews.
Tell me more about Selenium training in Bangalore!
- Selenium can be easily deployed on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms.
- First you need to learn a language – either Java or C# or Python to proceed to write Selenium scripts.
- TIB Academy is the best Selenium testing training center in Bangalore where you will be exposed to differentiated learning environment as the course syllabus has been prepared by the highly experienced professionals. With this course, you can learn about Selenium RC architecture, Webdriver, Selenium IDE, Locators, XPath, TestNG and lot more. Please check below for the detailed syllabus.
Are there any prerequisites for Selenium Testing?
- There are NO prerequisites. However, basic knowledge on Java or C# or Python and software testing can expedite your Selenium learning.
- If you are already familiar with the above, this course will be quite easy for you to grasp the concepts. Otherwise, experts are here to help you with the concepts of Selenium from the basics.
Can you help me about Selenium Testing Job Opportunities?
- Selenium testing jobs are especially suitable for people who are already having key skills like Selenium RC, Webdriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Locators, XPath and TestNG. In the current IT market, there are plenty of opportunities for the laterals who are already in some testing field and passionate about testing.
- Selenium is suitable for experienced people, who have key skills on SDLC and QA. In the current IT market, there are plenty of Selenium opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess strong Selenium experience, you can get job as Selenium automation tester.
- If you possess Selenium as a co-skill with Appium and mobile testing, you can get job as Mobile automation tester.
- If you possess Selenium as a co-skill with API testing, Agile, TDD and web services, you can get job as Senior Software Test Engineer.
- Some of the companies that hire for Selenium are JP Morgan, Accenture, Oracle, Capgemini, CGI, Mphasis, TCS, Tech mahindra, Wipro, Verizon, Altisource and ASAP.
Compared to other training institutes, Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy) is one of the best Selenium testing training institutes in Bangalore where you can acquire the best Selenium testing training and placement guidance.
What is special about the Selenium Training in Bangalore?
- Global Training Bangalore is the only institute providing the best Selenium testing training in Bangalore. They have top experienced industrial professionals as their trainers; they are working in top rated MNCs and Corporates with years of real time experience. So they will surely boost you to become the best software tester.
- As their trainers are all currently working, the Selenium testing training program will be usually scheduled during weekdays early mornings between 7AM to 10AM, weekdays late evenings between 7PM to 9:30PM and flexible timings in weekends. They provide Selenium testing classroom training, Selenium testing online training and Selenium testing weekend training based upon the student’s time convenience. This training will make you to feel like obtaining the best Selenium testing course and placement support in Bangalore with moderate Selenium testing course fees.
- The practical sessions throughout the course will help you to enhance your technical skills and confidence. Their connections to the job world will surely help you achieve your dream job. So start putting your sincere efforts into practice and grab the wonderful opportunities.
What are the Selenium Training in Bangalore Class timings and course duration?
|Day||Selenium Testing Classroom Training Timing||Selenium Testing Online Training Timing|
|Mon – Fri||
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
7AM to 10AM
7PM to 9.30PM
Please contact us soon to book your preferable time slot.
Call Global Training Bangalore (TIB Academy)
+91 9513332301 / 02 / 03
Global Training Bangalore provides best Selenium training. They never insist on theory. Their training is fully practical and hands on. Trainers are working professionals and experienced. They are up to date. They let you have vast knowledge on Selenium. Their training fee is low. Their class schedules are flexible with student’s time. They provide you course material for better learning.
Selenium training in Bangalore Course Duration
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 30 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 20 days.
Selenium Training in Bangalore Syllabus
- Introduction of selenium
- Selenium components
- How differs from other automation tools
- Advantages of selenium
- Overview of Testing framework
- Overview of Eclipse
2. Selenium Architecture
- Selenium RC Architecture
- Webdriver Architecture
- Webdriver Vs Selenium RC
- Brief explanation about advantages of webdriver
3. Locator Techniques
- Introduction about locator concept
- Introduction to HTML Language
- Brief explanation of different locator techniques
- Xpath techniques explanation with different kind of real time scenarios
4. Selenium IDE
- Download and Installation
- Record and playback techniques
- Modifying the script using IDE
- Validate the locator value using IDE
5. Selenium setup
- Explanation of step by step instructions for setup
- Integration of eclipse and TestNG
6. Selenium RC
- Start the selenium Selenium server
- Write the basic script of Selenium RC
- How to execute the scripts ( different ways) and look the results
- Brief explanation of commands in selenium RC
- Webdriver setup
- Detailed discussion about webdriver commands
- Handling different browsers
- Create our own methods in webdriver
- More programming techniques in webdriver
- Project structure organization
- Brief about Testing framework and Testng
- Annotation concept and different types
- Testng Configuration
- Parallel script execution
- Grouping the testcases
- Parameter configurations
- Suite creation methodology
- Report generation
- Listeners in Testng
- Create customized report using Testng & Java
- Need of AutoIT tool
- Basics of AutoIT tool and create simple script
- Converting AU3 file to exe file
- Calling AutoIT script from selenium project
10. Selenium Grid
- Introduction of selenium Grid
- Installation and setup of Hub and node
- Script changes for Selenium grid execution
- Simple script execution using grid
- Parallel execution using grid